Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 16: The Banalcing

Johannes

Arcane
You actually only need the image, the map info other than that you get from the server regardless.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I hate to do this at the start of the game but I might need a 24 hour extension to be able to finish my turn later today.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
While I should have looked at that re-balance mod closer, I sure am glad I didn't go with an archer bless strategy. I know, I know....that strategy sucks, but how often do you get the chance?

YBikMMh.jpg

EA Kailasa
Yavana Archer - Longbow -> Great Bow (+5 dmg, +5 range)

Looks like Johannes mixed up weapon id's of lance and great bow. Wonder if that's one of those things that can be fixed for a game that's already running.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Requesting a short extension because I won't be able to put in my turn today until a bit after the deadline sorry.

Johannes

Arcane
While I should have looked at that re-balance mod closer, I sure am glad I didn't go with an archer bless strategy. I know, I know....that strategy sucks, but how often do you get the chance?

YBikMMh.jpg
EA Kailasa

Looks like Johannes mixed up weapon id's of lance and great bow. Wonder if that's one of those things that can be fixed for a game that's already running.
Is there any way to edit mods mid-game on Llamaserver? I know you could just edit the file for a game you host yourself but not sure if/how that works here.

Would it be potentially useful for you or more irrelevant to do it KoolNoodles? Also do your turn

Is there any way to edit mods mid-game on Llamaserver? I know you could just edit the file for a game you host yourself but not sure if/how that works here.
Mail llama and tell him what values to change. Not sure if he does it every time, but he did fix one summod game where I was in. (10 gold Raghan war elephants.)

KoolNoodles

Arcane

YBikMMh.jpg
EA Kailasa

Would it be potentially useful for you or more irrelevant to do it KoolNoodles? Also do your turn

Irrelevant. Maybe I can use that lance later with mass flight or quickness.

Maggot

Arcane
Patron
Let's be friends neighbors I always get attacked first and dragged into a war while someone else snags all the indies and swallows us both.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yes, it's just an issue with my IP. Which is sort of a non-issue, since I use VPN, I just posted it for a bit of amusement...

Zibniyat

Arcane
Wasn't it already a known fact, that I was a Slav? I've mentioned... yes, that Disciple game with Lizzurd Dayyallu as our leader (we won that game), so Dayyalu should keep track of his .txt files better, he already had that information.

Not a Slovenian, but I'd not really share that information right now...

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Wasn't it already a known fact, that I was a Slav? I've mentioned... yes, that Disciple game with Lizzurd as our leader (we won that game), so Dayyalu should keep track of his .txt files better, he already had that information.

I don't have .txt files, and yes, the info avoided me until now.

From the demographics, you are probably Croatian (or a Serb, but we have a majority of Croatians) :lol:

But I don't care too much, bar for the old thing Dominions-Slavs connection.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom