Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Eadee

Scholar
Holy cow,

looking at those score graphs I see Atlantis has almost doubled their gem income in a single turn!
Got lucky with Voice of Tiamat?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Whoever is the light blue flag, can you stop being a fucking pussy dodging my army. Get your cunts chilling at the beach underwater and fight me like a man merman

Eadee

Scholar
Maybe if you didn't stale 3 turns in a row you might've been able to catch those sacred uw-ponies.
:M

Dayyālu

Arcane
Holy cow,

looking at those score graphs I see Atlantis has almost doubled their gem income in a single turn!
Got lucky with Voice of Tiamat?

Maelstrom. Didn't get the Global advice? It's a lategame Evocation global, a very nice one. Considering I am Atlantis and everything I use to fight I have to summon (as everything else is shit) I need it to get rid of the Starspawn capital, that now has roughly 600 troops defending it. More than all my armies put together.

Eadee

Scholar
I hate to be that guy, but I'll probably need an extension for this turn. About 5 hours or so should be sufficient.
So... pretty please?

Dayyālu

Arcane
Thanks you mean that throne province I guess?

I was suprised it worked out that well.

The sacreds would have been enough: W9 elves are murderous, but Ys sacreds with that fire breath thing are built to maul hordes (and the Throne army was a weak one, Earth Mother+chaff). It was more the amount of other stuff you threw there. I doubt that any army around could have withstood that assault. Maybe the last starspawn army sitting in their cap now or Pelagia UW, maaaybe.

Dayyālu

Arcane
On other news, Ys casted Sea of Ice (?????????, hope you have overcasted it a lot, because it's going down in two turns buddy) and started an invasion of Atlantis with ten Sea Serpents and a sorceress.

The Council of Atlantis declares itself baffled at the developments.

Eadee

Scholar
Sorry, but the army you rallied right next to my lvl3 throne was kinda obvious.

Have fun down there beneath the frozen waves, I'll be conquering a couple of islands in the meantime.
:positive:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Sorry, but the army you rallied right next to my lvl3 throne was kinda obvious.

Have fun down there beneath the frozen waves, I'll be conquering a couple of islands in the meantime.
:positive:

Sea of Ice disables sailing. You just shoot yourself in the foot.

You... realize what you have done, right?

Dayyālu

Arcane
I'll explain if someone not in-game is reading this: Ys just got Sea of Ice. Sea of Ice disables sailing and blocks all travel between land and sea, bar Teleportation. The problem is this:

fJerZSP.jpg

That is the best army of Ys, with a ton of elves we can't see. The rest of their lands is being mauled by Pelagia. The Global has been probably cast with their Pretender, and they can't even suicide him as they can't travel in any place bar that two provinces island. No sailing, no UW.

Ys, I'll wait for the gems for the Dispel. Send them freely next turn.

Next time, ask.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Tell me there's a bug that lets stuff sail despite the spell (I don't want to test it) or that you aren't planning to take islands with Cloud Trapeze.

It's the only way I can rationalize it. I mean, could you not simply fight me off ? Easier!

I'm not really 'mauling' Ys. Just taking back my lands that were raided and maybe taking some empty border forts.

Also, about half the islands in the game are connected by a cave network. It's not really as much of an archipelago as the map art suggests.

Dayyālu

Arcane
If this is that three-pointer throne, Atlantis would win by taking it. He's at six points once he claims the thrones he controls and win condition is 9 points.

Congrats :lol:

See, profreshinal , this is how you Throne Rush: the victims know nothing until you hit them. Ys was saved by mere chance and by suiciding itself to save the game for Pelagia.

Siigh, worth a try. Well, let's give up the attempt and proceed to occupy as much of UW Ys as I manage while his troops enjoy forced vacation :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom