Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
lulz sorry I got distracted +M

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
I received a pretender file from you, but unfortunately your pretender file is for Early Age Atlantis, while the game 'Decline_15_Underwater_Friends' is set in the Middle Age. Please try again with a pretender for the Middle Age.

Dayyālu

Arcane
I received a pretender file from you, but unfortunately your pretender file is for Early Age Atlantis, while the game 'Decline_15_Underwater_Friends' is set in the Middle Age. Please try again with a pretender for the Middle Age.

Thanks for confirming a problem we had almost a week ago.

Like, did you read the thread? Like, the last page? So, choose a MA Pretender, I'm not bothering with doing again anything. Yer lucky, MA Xibalba is free!

SUBMIT YOUR PRETENDER MUTY

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Thanks for confirming a problem we had almost a week ago.

Like, did you read the thread? Like, the last page? So, choose a MA Pretender, I'm not bothering with doing again anything. Yer lucky, MA Xibalba is free!

SUBMIT YOUR PRETENDER MUTY

I read it you retard, I also read the part where Isiloon was asking me to try it out.

Also I'm not bothering creating a new pretender right now so you'll be lucky if I submit it one of these days.

Eadee

Scholar
I'd say we give Muty time until monday night, then we start the game. Does that sound fair?

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Say-What-Again-I-Dare-You.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
If you want to find a permanent sub here if it's easier, I won't mind. Again, sorry guys :(

Eadee

Scholar
Why not write an personal ad in the newspaper?
"Looking for a sub for dom"
I guess some people might actually call :P

Edit: or even better:
"Dom: looking for a sub"
Just make sure you forget to type the colon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom