Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 15: Underwater Friends

• EA UW, I want Therodos to suffer

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • MA UW, Rise of the Bats

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • LA UW, Why are you doing this

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
i'm doing for an epic battle against my stack

Dayyālu

Arcane
Ok, I'm kinda too tired even for a last Epic battle. Joined on the 4th of July truly torpedoed this dead. Don't go AI without asking, bro. A meaningless turn can be redone, an entire game is a tad more difficult to salvage.

1 vote for ending the game and giving the victory to Eadee.

Eadee

Scholar
I kinda miss a decisive battle, but honestly it's better that way. Gotta write some exams in August and with D13 and D15 ending, I might find enough time to prepare.

AOxHk9D.jpg

Ok, I'm kinda too tired even for a last Epic battle. Joined on the 4th of July truly torpedoed this dead. Don't go AI without asking, bro. A meaningless turn can be redone, an entire game is a tad more difficult to salvage.

1 vote for ending the game and giving the victory to Eadee.
I didn't want you to be the lone sore loser.

Your "meta-gaming" sometimes gets uncomfortably close to cheating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom