Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I will play Hsiss'ithan from batch 3, I guess. They have sages of the wastes and guardians of corruption, seems about right.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Everybody keeps sniping my picks when I am not paying attention to this thread. :argh:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I trust KoolNoodles.

raw , I have carefully instructed today and I trust on the pick for maximum lulz.

Muty ..............

weeeeellll..............

People, download and test the map. So we can avoid the barrage of "map iz not working, pliz upload" beforehand.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Harambe

Harambe_Closeup.jpg

Mod and map seem to work.

Although it seems the eleventh player gets to have a capital with population 1000 and just enough income to pay for about one third of starting army's upkeep. Could be a feature of course.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
My computer won't let me download the mod files Dayallu, it says there's a virus in it...

:shredder:

Dayyālu

Arcane
My computer won't let me download the mod files Dayallu, it says there's a virus in it...

:shredder:

Fuck.

Try this one:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8iVowhECqsCSGIyQU5TQjhQUWc

Last time I use pomf.cat. I swear.

On the other hand, Caul Shivers dearie, the test runs I'm doing give me some delicious things such as: one of the nations spawns in a 1k province or some nations spawn without starting troops. You know nothing of this, considering I took the map from you?

About the unexpected nation thing, I have no idea. Uploaded the mod on Llamaserver as usual (I fucked up and placed it in the "general mod" category, but whatevs, should work nonetheless).

Caul Shivers

Scholar
I'll take a wild guess, a GUESS, but I'd recon these might possibly have something to do with it;

#start 30
#start 41
#start 44
#start 61
#start 59
#start 52
#start 14
#start 3
#start 11
#start 23

Now, I've been told I have a keen eye for mathematics, so I'll solve this problem for you. There seems to be 10 starts here, and we seem to have 11 players. 10-11=-1, so apparently you'll have to kick someone out of this game. I suggest Dreaad cause let's face it, it would be a mercy kill anyway. You could technically add 1 more start province with 30k population but my solution seems way more practical.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Could you also upload the Nationmod to a normal site? :D

Testing shows that my nation pick is atrocious :dealwithit:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
I'll sit out if you can only fit 10 people, but I demand high quality RP posts, battle reports and dank memes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom