Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

sqeecoo

Arcane
Too much talk! I've passed a will save against liberalism and created the game! Fuck it!

We'll do the big game for maximum stalling and hilarity. Anhur, I veto your withdrawal. Johannes, I assume you are out, please tell me if you change your mind.

We'll go for 3x3, 6x2, 12x1 thrones, 19 to win.

SUBMIT YOUR PRETENDERS!

Game link:
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Decline13

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
For the record, I "vetoed" Cradle of Dominions map because you've stomped me once there, and I'd rather minimise the chances for the reoccurence of such a thing again...:negative:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Too much talk! I've passed a will save against liberalism and created the game! Fuck it!
I fixed your avatar to be more appropriative. No need to thank!

h_1472642325_1745879_febc335344.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Can't be bothered to play another endless slog. No offense, but I'm out.

:salute:

Have fun.

Of course Ermor would like easier diplomacy. :troll:

It's not just a matter of diplomacy, is that for once I would have loved to try something different from the usual "Game goes on until turn 90 when everyone has everything". The best games I've had where the Wasteland game (where Grimwulf stomped everyone efficiently around turn 50-60) and the smaller 6-7 players ones.

Some players seemed to be up for the smaller games, but I guess I'll help them by removing the cancer nation.

EDIT: "Zephyr - Arsland Shinuyama"

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
I agree, Dayyalu. Honestly, I expected this one to be a smaller game, I underestimated the interest. But now that we have a big one, let's do it. That has it's own charm.

Anyway, if I ever make another game it'll be a small one, and if you create one instead of playing here I might even join :salute:

Eadee

Scholar
Ulm too? damn... I already accepted my fate to play Mictlan and then this...

you may pick Ermor if you like KN, I don't know whether I want to switch back to Ulm yet. give me time until Muty submitted his pretender.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Changing your picks is allowed if your new choice is free. To keep it sane, lets limit it to one switch per player.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I was just kidding, while interesting because gameplay is "unique" compared to most other nations, Ermor is a bit too boring. And the micro, no thanks. At least pooling blood slaves feels satisfying.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I'll switch to Mictlan! Single player testing shows clearly that I'm not a lizzurd at heart - the only thing properly killing stuff was my awake pretender, I had trouble with managing the rest properly :)

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'll submit my pretender in about two days. Sorry, moving right now and I can't put much effort into anything Dom-related at the moment :)

Also, good for not splitting. I like Dom games big and chunky.
And I've switched to other communities for games with players that submit their turns at least somewhat fast, so I can be more content here ;)

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I have designed my Pretender specifically with the intent to survive and be able to cast Celestial Rainbow at Evocation 9. Let the game begin.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I have designed my Pretender specifically with the intent to survive and be able to cast Celestial Rainbow at Evocation 9. Let the game begin.

LOL.

Its a good global but if your aim really is Evo9 then at least have him cast Maelstrom too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom