Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

profreshinal

Arcane
What's good to wish for? Not a lot of the options feel 100 pearls worthy, I haven't done any wishing.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Newsflash!

Ih61pnp.jpg

Dayyālu

Arcane
So, basically Gift of Kurgi = make use of this commander before it is too late.
Seems... limited ;)

Gift of Kurgi+Armour of Virtue.

There are ways to make it work, maximize the number of Horrors. Suicide blowing up a small army (Hellpower spam) in Horrorpocalypse is a legit tactic.

Eadee

Scholar
Well, I have the gift of Kurgi and the armor of virtue now. However Salla is afflicted in almost every way possible and diseaded and whatnot. I'm not putting the Armor of Virtue on a guy who's about to die from disease. Maybe I could cure him with the Disease Grinder but the other afflictions can't be cured that way.

mondblut

Arcane
Well, I have the gift of Kurgi and the armor of virtue now. However Salla is afflicted in almost every way possible and diseaded and whatnot. I'm not putting the Armor of Virtue on a guy who's about to die from disease. Maybe I could cure him with the Disease Grinder but the other afflictions can't be cured that way.

He is a walking horror magnet, he doesn't care about afflictions. Cure his disease and send him as an ambassador to Bandar Log :smug:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
My landlocked cousins of Pangea have fallen on hard times.

aQ2tdTZ.png

The first step is to recognize that you need help.
You are not alone, KoolNoodles .
There is help.

WeCanHelp.GIF

PS: I know you probably only sent those poor Maenads and Pans and your prophet to die there, but let me bathe in the glory of victory for a moment. I'm pretty bad at this :lol:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I wasn't actually expecting a serious attack so kudos there, but I did want all that garbage to die(for the most part). Maenads are junk upkeep and I can't afford to transform all my Pans anymore. I forgot to take a lot of equipment off for sure.

:positive:

That's why I retreated though, Ulm was attacking me. I thought we'd have peace! :cry:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
I thought we'd have peace! :cry:
No way, I'm still pissed your patrols killed my awesome Divine Named Gelatinous Cube Of Death!
It was meant to be a hilarious misuse of gems that drives confusion into enemy ranks while it swallows them whole. "If he can spend gems on such bullshit, how rich must he be?!"

You just picked it apart with birds. And not even big ones like mine!
Unforgivable!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I thought we'd have peace! :cry:
No way, I'm still pissed your patrols killed my awesome Divine Named Gelatinous Cube Of Death!
It was meant to be a hilarious misuse of gems that drives confusion into enemy ranks while it swallows them whole. "If he can spend gems on such bullshit, how rich must he be?!"

You just picked it apart with birds. And not even big ones like mine!
Unforgivable!

That was very weird, and unexpected. Was wondering the reasoning behind that.... :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom