Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
A strong case for a nation that has stalled 12 times (we're at turn 43) and is probably under siege by multiple nations?
I think the only good news is that it is doing fine in the statistics - likely better than I do (Oceania) due to my starting position that turned out to be rather shitty (too many too close neighbors).
R'lyeh probably managed to expand well early (I know they used the typical awake combat pretender for R'lyeh).
If someone set some auto recruiting you'll likely have a ton of useless chaff (but you might ask profreshinal about that, IMO eyes of good show troops in forts, no?) and/or loadsamoneh.

Funny thing about this game is that the turn times are so extraordinarily long that I always forget what my plan was last turn...
It's like a whole new game each turn! :lol:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Malakal, we only need someone to switch R'lyeh to AI and give all of its gold and gems to Nazca. It's basically a 5-minute job, so we can continue with the game, since we've had multiple 24h-extensions already. You don't have to do anything beyond that.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Malakal, we only need someone to switch R'lyeh to AI and give all of its gold and gems to Nazca JOTUNHEIM woof woof. It's basically a 5-minute job, so we can continue with the game, since we've had multiple 24h-extensions already. You don't have to do anything beyond that.

sqeecoo

Arcane
As I said, I can get a RL bro to do it tomorrow if we don't find anyone before that.

Zibniyat

Arcane
We know you can. We also know you can use that to your advantage. We would thus like someone more... neutral.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Hey! I can be a traitorous asshole in the game but that's part of the legal moves of the game, this would be cheating! Completely different and not something I'd ever do. Still, you have the right to a veto I suppose.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Oh no, I'm fine, do whatever is necessary to bring R'lyeh back from the dead... at least temporarily.

sqeecoo

Arcane
To clarify, I'd just ask my RL buddy that has a copy of dom4 to set R'lyeh to AI.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Guys, guys, you know right that you can easily set a player AI on llamaserver

Admin, Set a Nation to AI

Sometimes I feel I'm on drugs

woof

Zibniyat

Arcane
Yes, but we don't want those gems and gold to go to waste. As such, it's only reasonable that Nazca gets them.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Sorry guys, I can't seem to quite catch a time with my bro when we're both around to walk him through the setting AI thing. If I don't get him tomorrow I'll just let R'lyeh stall this one more turn, these extensions have gone long enough. As always, if you have a better solution, please tell us! :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Try if you like, but from what I've read you can't submit two different turns from the same copy of the game. Mail in PM and give it a shot if you want!

Zibniyat

Arcane
5000 gold and 669 gems? :keepmyjewgold:

:troll:

R'lyeh doesn't look that bad, in fact, if only someone would have the will to continue playing them...

Submitted the turn - the only thing I did was set the nation to AI. llamaserver accepted my .trn file.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Can I switch from Jotuns to Starspawns? At least they have a endgame.

Someone wants to play a somewhat working Jotunheim?

You go from one side of the border to the other, and leave me with some rando who won't follow treaties common sense? :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Oh yeah, can I change from Oceania to Ys?
They seem to be doing much better than I do, so it would make sense.

My post was a joke, I repeat, a joke.

NOW SUBMIT YOUR TURNS GODDAMMIT WHAT'S HAPPENING

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom