Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 13: Temporary Subtitle

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Ok I'm back, after some travel and a bout of illness probably due to seeing too much of my horrible family.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Nobody would want to pick up a nation after now 10 stalls in total.
Best we end their suffering.

calamari.jpg

Nom!

That's the great thing about Codex games. No matter how much I screw up, I almost cannot be last simply by being at least somewhat dependable.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Temporary measures until such time the Nazcan menace is dealt with. Although it might take some time if sqeecoo keeps staling...

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Limited enough that you can't see Perpetual (until I suicide the caster after the war) Storm being cast?

Eadee

Scholar
Wait, What?!

That stormy thing is the thing killing my income?
F*** I guess I have to read up stuff about globals now...

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Perpetual Storm decreases income in all land provinces by 20%. The decrease is mentioned in the spell description, but the actual percentage can only be found in the manual. Assuming it's correct. :M
So KoolNoodles had over 4000g/turn income :hmmm:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Perpetual Storm decreases income in all land provinces by 20%. The decrease is mentioned in the spell description, but the actual percentage can only be found in the manual. Assuming it's correct. :M
So KoolNoodles had over 4000g/turn income :hmmm:

200.gif

Zibniyat

Arcane
Temporary measures until such time the Nazcan menace is dealt with.

Nazcan menace? Hope llamaserver bombs your nation to oblivion before you come even remotely close to victory.

Last edited:

Eadee

Scholar
Okay, fever seems to be gone. I guessI will be able to play again tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Fuck this shit game and fuck its developers.

I was supposed to get a commander this turn able to fly during storms (2-turn-recruitment commander Inca), but... I DON'T HAVE HIM? Where is he? Why isn't he at the Capital? I just checked my last .trn and .2h files and indeed I should have received him this turn, ready to fly. Instead, I'm again at the first turn of recruitment for said type of commander (since I keep it on repeat and never interfere with it), only 1 holy point less used for some reason.

:x

Zibniyat

Arcane
KoolNoodles

What do you mean "citation needed"? If you want I can send you my .trn and .2h files to see for yourself (provided that you do not disclose sensitive information, and I would send you knowing that you have nothing to gain directly... among other things...). Just give me your email and I'll send them. Both the previous .trn and .2h files and the current .trn file.

I'm not lying here.

I've checked that perhaps some random event killed him, maybe some magic attack from another player (including lifting, teleporting etc.) But nothing. And this turn's .trn file came with an automatically selected Inca commander as the recruitment task, so it follows logically that I should've received the same one last turn, right? Or any commander for that matter. But I've got nothing.

Also, I have the exact same number of mages in my Capital this turn (+ some that have "resurrected" due to dying elsewhere, but since their default position is "Defend", and all of my other mages were researching or summoning, I can simply differentiate between them all) as the last turn. So I'm missing a commander.

Seriously, give an email and I'll send you these 3 files, not like I care much even if you misuse them.

Now that I think about it, what if some ranged attack rituals don't give a message to the victim? Could be the case. But even in that case - fuck it all.

///

All of that I've said simply to "vent my spleen", I won't ask for a rollback or anything (although it would be nice that none of my forts get stormed this turn lel).

///

I'll also use this opportunity to ask for 24 extension, sqeecoo

sqeecoo

Arcane
Maybe you lost one of the top mage pair elsewhere and your new mage was immediately used to make the Nazcan uber-mummy?

Anyway, don't mind the extension cause I'm pretty horribly sick, goddammit. Stupid flu or somesuch.

Zibniyat

Arcane
Maybe you lost one of the top mage pair elsewhere and your new mage was immediately used to make the Nazcan uber-mummy?

No? It doesn't work that way... I think? I've lost countless of similar (and stronger) mages thus far, and I've never seen any such issue you joke(?) about. You are joking, right?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Again, I have a fever, but I remember reading that if one of the "king" or "queen" mages dies for Nazca, a random one of their opposite (self-assigned?) gender will be mummified (i.e. die) with them to create the uber mummy.

Too sick to actually look it up though :)

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Anhur I believe you, no need. Was just messing around. I don't know how Nazca mummies work though. Commander killing rituals should be apparent, at least. AFAIK they all show a message or provoke an assassination attempt.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Have we given up on R'lyeh then? I mean...jesus, those stales.

At least make them AI, whoever is admin. I border them and it would be easy to take a lot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom