Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Did you wish for healers? I'm relying on the chalice to heal all those afflictions being diseased in my (C'tis') dominion gives my summons. Annoying how many spells actually need you to be on land to work, otherwise I would've gotten my pretender to steal Mother Oak sooner, amongst other things.

By the way Dreaad, I don't know what was up with you, but my sacreds haven't been diseased yet, though the star children in my mage-ball are dying in droves. Maybe they fixed sacreds getting diseased in a patch?

mondblut

Arcane
Did you wish for healers?

Nah, I got an event with adventurers and there were two 2N healers among them. Pretty worthwile if you ask me. Too bad they can't heal my affliction-ridden malikum.

Speaking of which, life ain't fair:

H5t4y8.jpg

G77HqU.jpg

UcHS1v.jpg

cB7vSU.jpg

ZZcfDa.jpg

bZHsGA.jpg

Bz48hy.jpg

Almost made it through everyone, lol.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
C'tis would've won with skelespam. if you'd been attacking. :negative:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Your 2h file seems to be for a different turn number to the one the game's currently on. The 2h file is for turn 178, while the game is now on turn 177.
It's happening to me, too. Time to kill the game?

I've just been messing around with communions. They're neat, if annoying to set up.

mondblut

Arcane
First it complained that my turn is 1 turn older than it wanted, a turn later it's now 1 turn from the future :roll: Something I cannot fix by using an earlier 2h. The turn file is 178, but the 2h from it is treated like 179 (and 2h from turn 177 is treated as 177).

Yeah, lets mercykill it.

Zzz

Savant
Patron
I did the same as last time, and it worked. You need the 'first' turn 178 you got from the llama server. Though if this keeps up we'll just end up perpetually staling.

mondblut

Arcane
You need the 'first' turn 178 you got from the llama server.

Okay, this worked, but next turn is botched again, and I've got no alternate turns 179 to revert to :roll:

Though if this keeps up we'll just end up perpetually staling.

Let's kill it already. R'lyeh tore down the spacetime continuum.

Dayyālu

Arcane
The AI wants to take its toys and go home :lol: End it.

They find your Pretenders and give them new life.

As cyborgs, they will serve SHODAN well.

Bunch of traitors, how the heck you managed to lose my game to the AIs?

Now I'll have to send some Ukrainian hacker to clean up the mess. Shame, shame, shame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom