Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 12 - Like Lambs to the slaughter *purr* [ We need more catnip! ]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Changing Bandar, Pangaea, and Mictlan over to AI, which leaves R'lyeh and Ashdod to fight the cyborg/undead menace. Good luck.

:hero:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
fz3a2xv9.png

Pangaea's really going at it. They also have Mother Oak up. I just hope Ermor doesn't end up casting Burden of Time (happened in a test game I tried, 100 pearls was not enough to dispel it :M)

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
The new patch should help the AI in that regard. That's interesting. I'm pretty sure Pangaea had a few hundred nature gems stocked up when I switched them over. :lol:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I tried to thug out illithids against manikin :negative:
My awesome thugged out arena champion with +12 awe from a heroic ability also died in the arena to a skele-spamming Ermorian mage with frighten. (Well, die is the wrong word, he ended up running away :argh:)

mondblut

Arcane
A fucking Talmai equipped and specifically purposed to cast solar brilliance refused to do so, preferring to be raepd by 300 skeletons. Guess I'll have to start saving on wishing for seraphs :negative:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
The turn works for me.

Now, for in-game news. I've finally conquered all underwater provinces, and need to get a foothold on land, preferably in provinces which still have living people in them. Also, since AI Vanarus and Bandar Log have access to undead, I keep having to fend off raids from them, in addition to Sceleria Ermor and Asphodel.

My AI teammates C'tis and Mictlan have been getting beaten by Pangaea and Bandar Log, respectively, but Vengeful Water and a good amount of mind hunting have managed to keep the enemies at bay. (Speaking of which, how do you deal with 100+ N9E4 blessed white centaurs? AI C'tis certainly can't.)

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
. (Speaking of which, how do you deal with 100+ N9E4 blessed white centaurs? AI C'tis certainly can't.)

You don't. At least, directly. Such a bunch of sacreds is a bothersome battle to fight.

Build a SC or a mage ball to counter them hard with battlefield spells (the AI can't counter) or Mind hunt all the commanders making them useless. But Vengeful Waters will stop ANY AI attempt to gain your lands.

Centaurs are very good, and N9E4 centaurs can kill ten times their number. I guess you could Stellar Cascade them to oblivion and use trolls as meatshields, but I have no idea of your capabilities.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Sorry I haven't been following this. Do we need a roll back? One of you guys want the admin password or is this one dead?

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Still playing at one turn a day. I'm just messing around, since I hardly ever get to late-game when playing single-player without getting bored.

I'm sure there are better ways, but right now I'm wiping out enemy AI armies with a giant stack of stellar cascades spammers. (I still don't have enough gold to mass mages for a second one.)
78C1F476BC2BF080D91A766FC17D8498755B316B

mondblut

Arcane
My rainbow disciple was killed for the 3rd or 4th time. They were crushed by the news :lol:

mondblut

Arcane
Your 2h file seems to be for a different turn number to the one the game's currently on. The 2h file is for turn 153, while the game is now on turn 152.

Eh, what?

Zzz

Savant
Patron
Huh, I get the same message... I'm going to see what happens if I send in my last turn...

Edit: wtf, it went through...

Last edited:

Zzz

Savant
Patron
So, it works if you do turn 152. Don't know what effect that will have on the game though. Also, is the AI always so passive? C'tis and Pangaea have just been sitting in their forts staring at each other.

mondblut

Arcane
Okay, I resubmitted a turn before that. It processed, and now...

Your 2h file seems to be for a different turn number to the one the game's currently on. The 2h file is for turn 154, while the game is now on turn 153.

Seems the game refuses to continue.

Apparently it went so far to full retardo land that the time-space continuum begins to crumble. And I just decked out a seraph to do some undead raep :negative:

Let's kill it then?

Last edited:

mondblut

Arcane
Well, if it's going down the drain and refuses to accept current turns, staling instead, there is no point to continue (not like there was much point to begin with, but at least I held my ground against the undead hordes :D )

Zzz

Savant
Patron
hmm, my turn went through. But now it's going to be a slog to get those thrones. C'tis' miasma is diseasing my units like you wouldn't believe. The undead just stopped attacking into the sea at some point.

I'm fine with just finishing it, or we can arrange a clash of giants vs. squid.

mondblut

Arcane
Hm, it picked up after a turn resend - despite turn 154 being exactly the same as turn 153 received previously. One turn has disappeared, duh.

mondblut

Arcane
What I was thinking when I gave boots of trampling to a seraph? Was torching 500+ deadites worth getting 9 afflictions from 2 lictor lumberjacks hacking at a sleeping angel for 70 turns?

Now it's hospital for him for the next 5 turns :negative:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom