Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline 10: New Blood for the Feast

Which era should we play in?

• Early Age

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Middle Age

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Late Age

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Dayyālu

Arcane
13807360635880.jpg

You are not escaping from the endless nightmare!

Ok, what am I supposed to do? Who's the ally? Should I nuke the Pans?

OH MY GOD ATLANTIS IS HUGE WHO LEFT IT BECOME SO BIG WE ARE ALL DOOMED

(It's hilarious to think that probably, without the ehm.... "impasse" we got, I would now enjoy playing Atlantis a lot. I mean, now it is in a godly position. TheGrandWazoot , you lucky University bastard)

Dayyālu

Arcane
What the fuck just happened? Has Day switched from Atlantis to C'tis?
Sorry, busy days abroad. I must've missed something.

Yes, but no one replied to me. I wanted to keep up the turns until Matalarata is well, but.... but.... but.... no one even reacted to the thing.

We are friends, at least?

Zephyr Arsland

Learned
Sorry then. As I've said, busy days.

Yes. Pangaea is friends with the dusty mummy lords. Some voices in the back of my head though, insist on reciting the tale of "Ulm, the nation who got sandwiched between two hungry bastards". Funny thing.

hello friend

Arcane
One good way to breathe some life back into this game would be to play musical chairs with the turn files. Rotate nations every turn. All long-term strategy would go out the window, though. But with so many people going AI, would it even matter?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
One good way to breathe some life back into this game would be to play musical chairs with the turn files. Rotate nations every turn. All long-term strategy would go out the window, though. But with so many people going AI, would it even matter?

I wouldn't mind playing Pan/C'tis, they haven't done shit all game(from what I can tell, except pick off leftovers). :smug:

TheGrandWazoot

Literate
Well fuck me, but I have to go do some military training in a few days, so I'll be a month without access to a computer. The 2 turns I got to play were fun lol.

Dayyālu

Arcane
Well fuck me, but I have to go do some military training in a few days, so I'll be a month without access to a computer. The 2 turns I got to play were fun lol.

Swiss?

Ok. I can play Atlantis too!

It's like I know how the nation works!

Can we start searching for some subs that are not me?

KoolNoodles

Arcane

Swiss?

Ok. I can play Atlantis too!

It's like I know how the nation works!

Can we start searching for some subs that are not me?

I'm not sure there are many subs left. Where once we had a burgeoning community of eager Dominions players, now a few games later it is a wretched wasteland that lives in fear of the micro. Even seasoned veterans have been beaten down by the inexorable march of Dominions. Maybe it's time to start a new MP community, Civ6 is coming out soon enough. :greatjob:

sqeecoo

Arcane
Nah man, Dom4 will endure! I still plan to play many more games of it, and there's no place like the Codex to add some crazyness and retardation to your game!

Dayyālu

Arcane
I am sorry to ask (and add) a 24 hours extension. I'll try to do the turn when I get back around 11:00 PM, but better safe than sorry. If someone gets random Tupilaks, it's because I have been posting for a tablet for the last two days and have barely touched a PC for more than 30 min, and I'm kinda burned out.

Thanks for your patience.

Plus i have even the turns for the C'tissians to do

sqeecoo

Arcane
Extended! One day we will have microchips implanted like in Ghost in the Shell which will allow us to play dom4 in our BRAIN.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
MAP AND GEMS(assume everything else is Mictlan and a little Pangaea to the west above C'tis, my scouts keep dying):

R6gUuZK.jpg

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Everything north is Mictlan, bar a smattering of Pangaea.

We'll never end this game :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom