Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Deception IV: Blood Ties - S&M Chicks with Rube Goldberg Traps

Ebonsword

Arcane
I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be any discussion about this game on the Codex.

Hot girls in fetish gear using strategically placed traps to torment and kill their enemies? How could a game be more Codexian than that?

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be any discussion about this game on the Codex.

Hot girls in fetish gear using strategically placed traps to torment and kill their enemies? How could a game be more Codexian than that?

Easy,
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I did 100 kills in Kagero during first finished playtrough.

Heh thx for remembering, I must finally sit on my ass and try PS2 stuff (PSX ones seem to be dated as hell).

Last edited:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
I liked the story of 2. The one where when you get 100 kills you get...

PS2 had worse story. Also they kinda forgot part the reason why she has been limited to only traps.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
so which ones of those have official or fan translations?

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
so which ones of those have official or fan translations?

AFAIK:
- Kagero 1 wasn't translated at all;
- Kagero 2 (on my video) has only one translation. Feels like google translate + a lot of typos;
- Kagero 3 (the PS2 one) was translated decently, but never played this one personnaly;
- Kagero 4 (on OP's video) supposed to have high-quality translation, since it came out on modern consoles. Never played it too.

lightbane

Arcane
IIRC, Kagero 1 was actually translated to English as Tecmo's Deception: Invitation to Darkness. I read it was somewhat polemic back in the day because the protagonist is the (unwitting) servant of Satan. Funnily enough, the same thing happens in Kagero 3 (also known as Trapt), but it's okay since the bad guy is never directly referenced as such.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom