Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decent to play Flash games

Renegen

Arcane

SerratedBiz

Arcane

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Mission in Space
Mission in Space : the lost colony is a (isometric) turn based tactical game in which you control up to 6 troopers and deliver a colony from an alien threat.
There's 12 different missions with various objectives, 40 upgrades, 18 badges, 2 difficulty settings.
Link:​
This is fun! Nearly ran out of ammo in the second last mission, I feel like donating.​

Gregz

Arcane
I played about half of these, thanks for the suggestions.

My favorites were Mud 'n Blood, Rebuild 2, Kingdom Rush, and Necronomicon 2.0...I couldn't get Mission in Space working for some reason.

Any other great flash games out there?

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
yeah mud n blood

theres a ninja rpg out there thats similair to Sonny, decent graphics as well. Cant find it though :/

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
yeah :D thats it. Didnt think to check author.

There is also another ninja game I cant remember the name of that is quite good: Sidescrolling platformer where you stealth through levels assasinating samurais. Another good samurai platformer I remember playing you fight people by slashing them up with your mouse and dismemberment etc. Good fun.

Gregz

Arcane

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
Played Mud N Blood, Grim? If you liked endless war you'll probably love mnb

Gregz

Arcane
Played Mud N Blood, Grim? If you liked endless war you'll probably love mnb
Sadly :( I can't:
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/flash-eating-up-cpu.67441/

I still can't figure out how to fix this.
Yeah, MnB is a monster on the CPU. I had to boot into BIOS and reset my overclock to default settings just to keep MnB from crashing my PC (Intel i7 OC'd to 4ghz). And I never had stability issues with the latest high-end AAAs.

It's a great game, but I got frustrated with it after a few weeks...the last patch includs a HUGE nerf to anti-tank units. MnB is the hardest it's been in the last year or so, frankly it's too hard. Right now the only 'winning' strategy is to set a pillbox in the front of the map and use an engineer for anti-tank strategies...not very realistic. Hopefully the next patch will address this stuff.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack

From Wikipedia
Spectromancer is a computer game developed by Apus Software and Three Donkeys LLC. The game was released in October 2008.The expansion League of Heroes is an upgrade to the game rather than a stand-alone expansion.

The game was developed by Magic: The Gathering creator Richard Garfield, Alexey Stankevich (creator of Astral Tournament and Astral Masters) and Skaff Elias. Spectromancer's gameplay revolves around a playing-card dynamic. In the single-player campaign, the player traverses a mythical world collecting various cards to use in duels. There is also an online arena, where a player can duel other players, and a high score list

The free trial offers the full single player mode, and online mode currently with limited number of player versus player duels per day. The full, purchased version offers twelve classes as of 1.2, with their corresponding specialties.

Apparently they have since decided to let this trial version be ported to Flash.

Jagdish chanda has developed the flash version of this game in 2009, 2010 and 2011. All three version of the flash were a big hit among the web game.

It was original also called "Spectromancer: League of Heroes", but they have since released a "Gamers Pack" version incorporating fan suggested improvements.

The Link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/fighter106/spectromancer-gamers-pack

Gregz

Arcane
Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack

From Wikipedia
Spectromancer is a computer game developed by Apus Software and Three Donkeys LLC. The game was released in October 2008.The expansion League of Heroes is an upgrade to the game rather than a stand-alone expansion.

The game was developed by Magic: The Gathering creator Richard Garfield, Alexey Stankevich (creator of Astral Tournament and Astral Masters) and Skaff Elias. Spectromancer's gameplay revolves around a playing-card dynamic. In the single-player campaign, the player traverses a mythical world collecting various cards to use in duels. There is also an online arena, where a player can duel other players, and a high score list

The free trial offers the full single player mode, and online mode currently with limited number of player versus player duels per day. The full, purchased version offers twelve classes as of 1.2, with their corresponding specialties.

Apparently they have since decided to let this trial version be ported to Flash.

Jagdish chanda has developed the flash version of this game in 2009, 2010 and 2011. All three version of the flash were a big hit among the web game.

It was original also called"Spectromancer: League of Heroes", but they have since released a "Gamers Pack" version incorporating fan suggested improvements.

The Link:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/fighter106/spectromancer-gamers-pack

Pretty fun, I've only tried the Sorcerer so far but having fun with it.

So...any new latest and greatest flash games out recently?

fuzz

Liturgist
Morningstar
http://armorgames.com/play/3814/morningstar
In this point-and-click adventure game your space ship crash-lands on a desolate planet. Your captain is wounded, your engineer: dead. You need to repair your vessel and solve the mystery of the planet to make it out of there alive.

S-f 'ala Dead Space atmosphere; amazing intro/outro for a flash game; voice-overs throughout the game. I liked crafting the items in the inventory to solve the puzzles. Use radio if stuckd. Want more!

Gregz

Arcane
Morningstar
http://armorgames.com/play/3814/morningstar
In this point-and-click adventure game your space ship crash-lands on a desolate planet. Your captain is wounded, your engineer: dead. You need to repair your vessel and solve the mystery of the planet to make it out of there alive.

S-f 'ala Dead Space atmosphere; amazing intro/outro for a flash game; voice-overs throughout the game. I liked crafting the items in the inventory to solve the puzzles. Use radio if stuckd. Want more!

Spent about 10 minutes playing it, now I remember why I don't play adventure games. I'm sure someone else will enjoy this however.

Must...not...enter...sgc's...demented...world

6b9aab82a87d.jpg

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
tyrant on kongregate and Cardmaster conflict http://www.cardmasterconflict.com/cmc/
Both card games; tyrant is fast paced but CMC is really truly free multiplayer.
Maybe Alteil the collecting aspect is horribals but if everyone has the same card sets like in the demo its my fav cardgame.
Can i bodily lift this thread for a listal list?

Renegen

Arcane
tyrant on kongregate and Cardmaster conflict http://www.cardmasterconflict.com/cmc/
Both card games; tyrant is fast paced but CMC is really truly free multiplayer.
Maybe Alteil the collecting aspect is horribals but if everyone has the same card sets like in the demo its my fav cardgame.
Can i bodily lift this thread for a listal list?
I used to play Tyrant, I had the best clan experience in many years with it. We got as high as #9 on the ladder. Then I left. Good game, but it has MMO features so eventually you'll give it up.

Grim Monk

Arcane
Since Renegen has already posted about :bro: the Flash port of the Doom's shareware Levels.

I've dug up those, just to spice :salute: things up...

====DOOM TRIPLE PACK====
Doom, Heretic, and Hexen -- The demo version of three remarkable games are now playable in your browser!
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/470460

Quake Flash:
The shareware version of Quake is now playable in your browser! Move around and blast enemies with your weapons in this classic first-person shooter.
Link: http://www.freewebarcade.com/game/quake-flash/

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom