Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dear TES Immigrants/tourists/dumfuck fanboys:

whitemithrandir

Erudite
You are all taking this shit way too seriously, and I feel bad watching you all get owned. Bethsoft isn't your daddy. They are not paying you commission for defending their games on this message board.

1. Learn to differentiate between serious discussions and dumbfuck smackdowns.

2. Use the search function. Every point has been debated before in detail.

3. You are all toys for the likes of Major Blackhart and Bryce. They are dicking around with you because you all take this shit way too seriously, and they don't.

4. Go and do something productive. The Codexers are getting entertained. You're all getting pissed off. It's not worth it.

kris

Arcane
I imagine that if the game is as awesome as they think they would not have time to talk about that. Personally I would rather play the game than bitch on a board in a case like that. thats just me though.

HotSnack

Cipher
Can't wait guys! Tardflood: EU Edition will be hitting the forums in a couple of days time!!!

whitemithrandir

Erudite
Chefe said:
What does this have to do with RPGs?

This forum is one giant role-playing game.

Some people like to roleplay dumbfucks, and some people like to roleplay people who smacks down dumbfucks.

It's an RPG.

Chefe

Erudite
whitemithrandir said:
Chefe said:
What does this have to do with RPGs?

This forum is one giant role-playing game.

Some people like to roleplay dumbfucks, and some people like to roleplay people who smacks down dumbfucks.

It's an RPG.

Can I roleplay the person that says you suck?

HotSnack

Cipher
You could steal a horse's penis in Disgaea and then equip it. A very solid item it was as well.

Chefe

Erudite
Hey whitey.... YOU SUCK!!!!

Chefe has reached Level 2
Chefe gains FRENCH INSULTS

Hey whitey... BAISE-TOI!!!!

You know I love you.

Chefe

Erudite
LOL BICHON FRISE!

xena.jpg

sheek

Arbiter
Face the facts. There are no TES immigrants/fanboys or any fifth column bullshit on this forum.

You guys sound like you're 'role-playing hysterical' anti-communists seeing/rooting out subversion behind every newbie thread. In which case Whitemithrandir would be Senator McCarthy manipulating all the Codexers as part of some sick mind-game/experiment for his personal enjoyment.

TotS

Novice
sheek said:
Face the facts. There are no TES immigrants/fanboys or any fifth column bullshit on this forum.

You guys sound like you're 'role-playing hysterical' anti-communists seeing/rooting out subversion behind every newbie thread. In which case Whitemithrandir would be Senator McCarthy manipulating all the Codexers as part of some sick mind-game/experiment for his personal enjoyment.

mccarthy25er.jpg

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Goes double for me. I'd gladly pull a DP on her with any guy on this board.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom