Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Dead State: Reanimated

garren

Arcane
Patron
Melee is kinda wonky. I was able to hit a zombie from a couple of squares away when i initiated combat, but to hit them again you need to move right next to them. Intended? Also the game crashed when I tried deleting my old incompatible saves. If a location description on the main map is too long, it gets cut off.

I guess I'll wait till they patch this a bit more.

EDIT: Also they still didn't fix the stupid camera scrolling lockup. If you move the camera by dragging your mouse to the edge of the screen, then circle the mouse to other edges, the camera stops responding on certain edges.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Completely ignored this sinced I backed the Kickstarter. Any plans for deactivating Steam keys for a DRM-free version of the game?
I talked to one of them about it - it doesn't look like they're going to implement Steam revocation on a mass scale, but try sending them a PM and they may be able to hook you up. No promises.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
3 attacks with a knife, it breaks. good good, game, if you have breakable weapons, at least let me use my fists/feet to kick ass as well. especially when i am a walking bite resistant tank.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
if you think it's going to be shit, then don't fucking play it. your comment is just stupid edginess.

Morkar Left

Damn, it's going under on gog with all the sales going on and having bigger placements...

They should have played some parts of the gog intro in the game after the plane picture intro and skip that "outside the plane" tutorial completely.

Last edited by a moderator:

MRY

Wormwood Studios
Developer
Really stupid question, but looking at the basketball court pic on GOG: are the faces procedurally generated from parts (a la Battle Brothers) or are these characters all just similar in appearance?

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Really stupid question, but looking at the basketball court pic on GOG: are the faces procedurally generated from parts (a la Battle Brothers) or are these characters all just similar in appearance?
I'll say it the nice way - the portrait artist has a very distinct and consistent style :) Hand-drawn, not generated.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom