Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DAWN OF WAR APOCALYPSE MOD

Baron Dupek

Arcane
There's already new version called The Hunt Begin but I didn't tried that one.
Ton of units (titans!) massess dying and shred, feels like SupCom sometimes.
Good for people that like absolute mess.
Only pain is the requirement of Soulstorm.
Only complains come from modder haters, grognards (but who play Relic games for balance?) and entitled children demanding this and that (and release RIGHT NAO).

Worth try? Most definitely.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I am not so sure I want to put titans in a game with problematic pathfinding.

Also, balance and shizz.

I thought you want to do LP since you posted in playground. Don't ask me about balance tho. I just checked it out some time ago, few matches with AI. Highest tier units like titans are very expensive and very powerful, trying to stop them with regular units seems rather difficult. I didn't play it much so can't really say anything useful. Just try it out yourself? It seems to be done well enough.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Says the Dark Eldar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom