Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Darghul in English

Anonymous

I have been a huge fan of Tuedogar since about late 2003, I love the game, one of the best. My one question is. Mr.Mittag, do you have an estimated date when a English version of the new Darghul game is coming out or such? I can not wait to play it and enjoy it, best of luck, Ryan "Vessol" Bennett.

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Thank you! However, I don't have a firm date for the release of the English version yet. Up to now, I haven't even released the original German version. I'll release a first German Beta version soon, and should then, after a few weeks of final touches / fixing of bugs that may yet be found etc, be able to finally release the German version. The English version ought to be complete about 3-4 weeks afterwards; maybe in May.

Anonymous

Thank you, I am looking forward to it, I wish you best of luck in everything and god bless.

Fez

Erudite
Wow, I guess you found your soulmate. When's the wedding?

Wolf: the internet cupid.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom