Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

D:OS EE out on consoles but not PC

animlboogy

Learned
I liked you better when you misspelled "millennial".

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"The console game developers Larian Studios released the game for download on consoles but not the PC. Pretty nice seeing how we funded this fucking game so of course we get fucked over by Sven and his controller loving ways."
\
FUCKED OVER? The game was released on PC a long time ago as intended and ppromised. I swear I played DOS on PC. The fact that consoles got sloppys econds gets you upset? LMFAO

prodigydancer

Arcane
In My Safe Space
I heard they hired a female as well, to write for Original Sin 2. We're all doomed.
Oh please. Their writing couldn't possibly become any worse even if they outsourced it to a troop of crack-addicted monkeys.

butchy

Prospernaut
"The console game developers Larian Studios released the game for download on consoles but not the PC. Pretty nice seeing how we funded this fucking game so of course we get fucked over by Sven and his controller loving ways."
\
FUCKED OVER? The game was released on PC a long time ago as intended and ppromised. I swear I played DOS on PC. The fact that consoles got sloppys econds gets you upset? LMFAO

I was thinking a decade would have made you less weird and improved your taste, but nope. You are as weird and filled with pent-up frustration as ever. Have you looked into opiates? I highly recommend them.

I could have swore I played Wasteland 2 on the pc a long time ago as well, yet inXile had the respect and appreciation to release the Director's Cut to the pc well before the console idiots.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
a714a34071b3a259462db20c43faf178

AetherVagrant

Arbiter
Patron
I do not understand your millennial talk. I would really appreciate it if people here started using normal talk. This isn't like texting your "friends" on your cellphone. There are a couple of adults on here and we only know normal terms. Respect your elders.

And it has nothing to do with entitlement - it has 100% everything to do with showing appreciation and respect to the people who made the EE possible. PC gamers. They could fuck pc gamers or pat us on the back like INXIle did, and they chose the big cock right in the rear end.

The only thing I feel entitled to is nerd rage, which I am expressing in this thread.
all right grandpa trogdore, your pudding will be right along, and the orderly will cut your meat into just-right bites.

Severian Silk

How do we prevent the game from being updated? I am not done with my campaign yet.

butchy

Prospernaut

Yippy! You put pictures in! You did it! I am so proud of you! Damn proud. You really did it!

Also, the last thing anyone sane is doing on this site is trying to attract females - that would be quite silly.

Lastly, if I knew how to put pictures in you'd sure be sorry, mister. But I don't so I'll just say fuck you. I'd gladly give you a closer look at my balls as I drag them over your stupid face.

Arkeus

Arcane
You literally sound like a Sony fanboy arguing that the PS4 is better than the XBone.
The funny thing about this is, "Releasing on Console later" literally means "They wanted to work on it more and didn't need as much time for PC". OTOH, complaining about Larian still putting work on the PC version also means "How dare they prove they were working heavily on the PC EE till the end".

hpstg

Savant
The amount of self-centered retardation is strong. Some would believe that releasing a complex game like that on console WITHOUT cutting down anything, would be taken as good news, and it would be making a point. Unless the retards here want "mah exclufivf", just like the consoletards. Oh no, look, it's a day late and you can play it with the controller too! I'm not fpefial any more!

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The controller scheme is actually very good for this kind of game. It surprised me how well they made it handle.

Severian Silk

The knowledge that someone, somewhere is mashing controller buttons in order to play this game greatly detracts from my ability to enjoy it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom