Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

D:OS EE out on consoles but not PC

butchy

Prospernaut
The console game developers Larian Studios released the game for download on consoles but not the PC. Pretty nice seeing how we funded this fucking game so of course we get fucked over by Sven and his controller loving ways.

Remember the last time Larian decided they were going to focus on the console market? And they still decide to fuck the PC market right in the butt? Fuck them.

butchy

Prospernaut
People in Australia are downloading it on consoles now. Its the 27th there. The PC EE will not be available until the 28th there.

Just more console loving and PC shitting from ConsoleSven.

Cnaiur

Augur
The end of the world as we know it. I heard they hired a female as well, to write for Original Sin 2. We're all doomed.

Saxon1974

Prophet
These are fairly small things, but it hints at the direction Larian is heading. If it does well on the console expect a big shift in their next game.

butchy

Prospernaut
The end of the world as we know it. I heard they hired a female as well, to write for Original Sin 2. We're all doomed.

Why are you trying to indicate that PC players would care if a female is working on the game?

I understand you are a young console player but when PC players fund a game, make it a success, fund a sequel, and save larian from going out of business them fucking PC players over again is a big deal to a lot of people.

Now you can go back to playing little girls on your console JRPGs. This conversation is for adult crpg players.

butchy

Prospernaut
The fact that no one on this site gives a shit about this proves the false and fraudulent view that this site is for actual crpg fans that like crpg games.

Around 2005 this site turned into a console lover's site. I'm sure 90% of you are giddy with excitement Larian is fucking PC players in the ass in favor of console monkeys.

Cnaiur

Augur
Swen can fuck me in the ass any day. As long as he does it deeply mechanical and takes his turns while doing so.

Jezal_k23

Motherfuuuuuck, I'll be at work when it releases. Wish there was a preload or something.

EDIT: and I assume it's gonna take forever to DL with my 1mbps connection.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The fact that no one on this site gives a shit about this proves the false and fraudulent view that this site is for actual crpg fans that like crpg games.

Around 2005 this site turned into a console lover's site. I'm sure 90% of you are giddy with excitement Larian is fucking PC players in the ass in favor of console monkeys.

Or maybe nobody gives a shit over a one day discrepancy for a Re-Release of a game we all played 2 years ago.

butchy

Prospernaut
If you fucking morons thought for a moment you would understand it has nothing to do with the time frame. Did Larian Console Studios ensure PC gamers got it before console gamers like inXile did with Wasteland 2? No. Console gamers got it first. It may not be a big cock in the butt, but it is big enough and is one more item of proof ConsoleSven wants to be the next Bioware or Bethesda and just completely fuck the people who put them on the map, even though trying to be a console developer almost destroyed hi company which was saved by PC gamers.

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
If you fucking morons thought for a moment you would understand it has nothing to do with the time frame. Did Larian Console Studios ensure PC gamers got it before console gamers like inXile did with Wasteland 2? No. Console gamers got it first. It may not be a big cock in the butt, but it is big enough and is one more item of proof ConsoleSven wants to be the next Bioware or Bethesda and just completely fuck the people who put them on the map, even though trying to be a console developer almost destroyed hi company which was saved by PC gamers.

No shit sherlock.. Console is the reason the Enhanced Edition exists.. All us PC players are getting the shit for free. (on the date it's being released)

Why wouldn't they cater to the demographic whose actually paying for it? (in some cases paying twice)
Don't have heart attack because some aussies are playing their consoles mate.

butchy

Prospernaut
No shit sherlock.. Console is the reason the Enhanced Edition exists.. All us PC players are getting the shit for free. (on the date it's being released)

Why wouldn't they cater to the demographic whose actually paying for it? (in some cases paying twice)
Don't have heart attack because some aussies are playing their consoles mate.

No, you fucking retard. God damn, why isn't there any adults on this site any more. Just fucking emo melenials. I fucking hate you idiots so much it hurts. You are all so fucking idiotic it hurts my brain.

The EE exists because the PC player saved Larian from bankruptcy after their last failed console attempt, funded D:OS, made it a success and profitable, and funded a sequel.

Just as with Wasteland 2 except inXile wasn't a failed console developer. Same exact scenario, but inXile didn't fucking stick a big cock in the ass of the PC players who saved their fucking company like we did with Larian. Yet, inXile was able to not fucking slap our asses and stick it in raw.

Fuck you, fuck Larian, fuck your whore mother. Fuck your retarded family. Fuck your father who completely failed you. I dedicate this song to you, you fucking emo stupid piece of shit -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaKcQUq_Plg

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Who gives a shit what Larian does, stop sucking developer dick and you won't cry when they eventually sell out to consoles.

Mustawd

Sorry, I give zero shits about this.

AetherVagrant

Cipher
Patron
this is almost as serious an issue as the console war comments on ign.

when your entitlement guage hits 100% its time for a limitbreak gigatantrum.

I like what larian is doing, and im just glad we arent getting Divinity: Torchlight Original Click.....yet.

butchy

Prospernaut
this is almost as serious an issue as the console war comments on ign.

when your entitlement guage hits 100% its time for a limitbreak gigatantrum.

I like what larian is doing, and im just glad we arent getting Divinity: Torchlight Original Click.....yet.

I do not understand your millennial talk. I would really appreciate it if people here started using normal talk. This isn't like texting your "friends" on your cellphone. There are a couple of adults on here and we only know normal terms. Respect your elders.

And it has nothing to do with entitlement - it has 100% everything to do with showing appreciation and respect to the people who made the EE possible. PC gamers. They could fuck pc gamers or pat us on the back like INXIle did, and they chose the big cock right in the rear end.

The only thing I feel entitled to is nerd rage, which I am expressing in this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom