Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition D:OS Codex Raffle - Winners Announced!

SwiftCrack

Arcane
I can't even evade fedoras on the Codex anymore.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I see he is using the same "made in china" bowl he used in the previous raffle,also what is that place his parents' kitchen ranch?

Mirage

Educated
30 replies and nobody stated the obvious? Alright, DU you're handsome but to be honest I liked you better as a old raptor, you just ruined my mental image and I thank you not:fight:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Do I have to sit through a whole hour of this outrageous accent just to see if my name is even in the bowl? Couldn't you have done them in alphabetical order or something :rpgcodex:

Speaking of accent it does seem to have thickened since the last raffle. I think the hat is possessed with an Aussie Djinn and permeates the wearer.

I must say, DU's house is spacious and all but rather basic.
Listen to around 8:50 :troll:

Last edited:

Angthoron

Arcane
Fucking damn it, DU, I come from work and now it's an hour or more of your Aussie hotness to watch? I can't fucking handle this.

Who won shit? Is there a summary? Who was phone?

Maybe I'll watch it before sleep or instead of work or so.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DU is handsome but I feel like I'm being fooled by the hat. Is there hair under it?
:mrfussy:
Congrats to the winners btw.

A user named cat

DU literally lives at Star Stable :o

It all makes so much sense now.

himmy

Arcane
Took me a good three to four minutes to realize you weren't just acting the accent for comedic effect.

Also, please, please, tell me you are wearing that hat on a daily basis and it's not just for the Internet.

Angthoron

Arcane
Watched the whole thing! Thanks for organizing, DU, and congratulations to all the winners!

mindx2 in particular, woo!

Will send forfeiters/special requests (if latter is available) tomorrow.

My usual luck strikes again, of course.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
To be honest, the best reward I got out of the whole D:OS affair was to visit Larian during its development and play it with Swen.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom