Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition D:OS Codex Raffle - Winners Announced!

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Codex Original Sin KickStarter Campaign; Divinity: Original Sin; RPG Codex

Once upon a time, we held a fundraiser for D:OS. Much funds were raised in name of great glory for RPGs everywhere.

We also got a bunch of stuff we were going to raffle. Here, at long last, is that raffle:

It's not often I embarrass myself in front of a camera but when I do, it's for rpgcodex.

Enjoy the first eight minutes looking at prizes, and then an excruciating hour of counting names into a bowl before the exciting final moment of drawing winners!

The prizes, in the order shown are:

1. Signed Concept Art
2. Signed Concept Art
3. Signed Larian / D:OS Poster
4. XL T-Shirt
5. Signed D:OS KickStarter Box (with authentic dirt from outback Australia!)
6. D:OS KickStarter Box (unsigned)
7. D:OS Standard Edition
8. Zandalor's Cards + D:OS Playing Cards
9. Art Book
10. Art Book
11. Art Book
12. Art Book
13. Art Book
14. Hand Sculpted Teleporter​

The 14 winners will be contacted later today and asked for their preferences out of those prizes. With the first winner obviously getting first pick and so on until all the prizes are gone.

Special thanks to Angthoron for all the effort he put into organising this for the codex and to our donors who made this such a successful fundraiser.

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am now going to read everything DU writes with that accent in mind. Good.

----

Congratulations to those involved.

My favourite bit was when he took a drink from his flask because he was fucking thirsty

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Nice hat.

a_nice_hat.png

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
What the fuck? DU is an Aussie? With a fucking Aussie accent? He even opened with "G'day!" You fucking Australian faggot! I always imagined you as some buzz headed unibomber type American with a thin, pale physique and murderous eye sockets. Saint is rolling over in his grave...

Let's put another shrimp on the barbe! Wow. You even had a Crocodile Dundee hat on. I want one of those.

Angthoron

Arcane
The 14 winners will be contacted later today and asked for their preferences out of those prizes. With the first winner obviously getting first pick and so on until all the prizes are gone.
Will check the vidya, and if there's someone whose preferences I already have .txt'd, will drop a note.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I watched it from start to finish just to watch you suffer :outrage:

AND ALSO, OBJECTION!!!

lotto_komisja_youtube_printscreen_640.jpeg

The Games and Bets Control Committee would like to observe that Gakkone has been pulled AND acknowledged for the runner-ups TWICE! This is an abysmal violation of protocol, and one that will be prosecuted in full force :outrage:

The raffle is therefore null and void and must be repeated! :troll:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You should sell stuff on TV.
Really dubious, useless stuff. With far too high prices. To old, clueless housewives.

I would so love to watch you doing that.

Also, yes, the location was appropriate for reading out my name.
Funny thing, I skipped the reading of the names and landed exactly on the place where you read mine. Fate, I tell you! I was shocked to not win anything after that.

Last edited:
I'd participate in a raffle to win DU's hat. With authentic, hand-crafted and signed flies stuck to it, of course. :salute:

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I must say, DU's house is spacious and all but rather basic.
Reminds me I haven't chipped in to Codex 2014 dark pool yet.

titus

Arcane
Patron
Steve Irwin lives!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom