Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Curious Request:How did i access text in unity ?

CaesarCzech

Scholar
I tried DevXUnity i tried UnityEX but i just cant seem to get access, I dont want to change it just view it so anybody can help me here ? or atleast point me in right direction ? i googled but i can find only instructions for devs how to translate rather than fantranslation guides that i could modify to get myself access to text So anyone here can help ?

Sigh.why the fuck cant dev do it like obsidian and have it easily accesible(dont get me started on larian when you finally get access text files are all overplace One line being endgame another one just below being from tutorial).

I have no experience with Unity whatsoever, but it looks like UnityEX should be able to extract the files. Why isn't that working? What game are you trying it on? What steps did you follow? If someone knew and were inclined to help you, they would need to know those details first.

CaesarCzech

Scholar
I have no experience with Unity whatsoever, but it looks like UnityEX should be able to extract the files. Why isn't that working? What game are you trying it on? What steps did you follow? If someone knew and were inclined to help you, they would need to know those details first.

Name of the game is Need to Know. i need to access Resources and ress files. I got access to Assets file but not all the text is there(i dont even know why they made the graphic instead of simple text). I get access violation when i try to open unity archive. If i continue and extract it merely copies the archive instead of unpacking it into Unity Asset files.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom