Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle - now available on Steam!

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
The Crystal Shard Adventure Bundle is now available on Steam!

About
Three short and intriguing adventure games from the makers of Heroine's Quest, spanning several genres and styles.

Deep within his dungeon, Yrolg the Necromancer is summoning a mighty demon to conquer the World. Three brave adventurers, a warrior, a rogue and a sorceress, come to his lair to disrupt this dark ritual. Your job is to stop them! Lead the heroes into traps and to a nasty demise, in Quest for Yrolg.

On the starship Quasar, the lack of shore time causes tension to run high. The latest argument has proved too much; bringing these warring characters back together will be no easy task. Control four different characters to explore the ship; instead of on puzzle solving, the game Starship Quasar focuses on their personalities and interactions.

It is time for final exams at the Magic University, and notorious slacker Larry Lotter is about to flunk all of them because he spent less time studying and more time drinking beer. His last hope is to cheat like there's no tomorrow! Using a spell to reverse time, he gets the chance to do his day over again until he passes, in the parody Larry Lotter and the Test of Time.

The games offer voice acting, Linux support, various languages, achievements, and trading cards.

Store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/551840/

Last edited:

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
Just connected myself to Steam in order to vote. Now please tell me they'll be available elsewhere because I don't want to buy them on Steam :).

Zann

Cipher
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Sweet. A Tale Of Two Kingdoms was ace, curious about those other ones.
Leylines deluxe when ?

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Just connected myself to Steam in order to vote. Now please tell me they'll be available elsewhere because I don't want to buy them on Steam :).
Yes, we'll definitely have them on Itch.io at the very least.

Sweet. A Tale Of Two Kingdoms was ace, curious about those other ones.
Leylines deluxe when ?
These games are much shorter (but more quirky; I found Yrolg and Warthogs/Larry Lotter to be rather tricky pyzzle-wise). We eventually plan on upgrading ATOTK with voice pack but funding depends on how well this bundle goes.

Leylines never officially got released so it won't be called a 'deluxe' version, that said, all the art has been completed and the game is in a pretty good playable state. We'll probably be taking it to Greenlight after this bundle :). If anyone is curious, there are screenshots on our website (http://www.crystalshard.net).

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Thanks, we're working on getting everything ready on Steam now. I'll post again when the games are available. :)

(and also, thanks to everyone who voted, we really appreciate it!)

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Yep, we're just waiting for Steam to do the final approval, then it should be live :)

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Beat me to it!

It's currently 15% off, so just a smidgen above $5 for the three games if you buy now :)

Fizzii

Crystal Shard
Developer
Gah, looks like there was some conflict between the Larry Lotter and Yrolg file naming (player characters in AGS are called EGO). I'll let Radiant know to fix it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom