Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
so there will be a new subforum and when you click to open it you get redirected to the watch? that's how this will work, right?

No, those puritanical maniacs permabanned me for daring to use the word "pervert" in a thread title.

Why did he get a "Safe Space" tag when he is not ignoring anyone? Did something happen while I was away?
Asking that question in a thread where Roqua is literally asking for a safe space is bound to get you a DUMBFUCK!!! tag.

Enviado de meu SG whatever usando Tapatalk

That tag was created on a thread about mass ignorers. That's its original meaning.

Try harder.

How is aksing for a forum where you can ban anyone that doesn't agree with you NOT mass ignoring, exactly?

It isn't a forum to ban anyone who doesn't agree with you. There is a huge difference between having decent taste in games (namely, preferring meaty crpgs), and being a hipster or console idiot monkey-savage. I have explained this a million times, and if you are incapable of understanding the huge difference of wanting to only discuss games with people who are worth talking to versus talking to most people who use this site you are articulating the exact reason this subforum is needed.

they think it hurts my feelings, but I don't have those things
Nice way of coming out as a sociopath in the very same thread where you make a big fuss trying to convince everyone else that you are normal.

OH SNAP YO!!! ZING!!!! You hurted my feewings!

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
if you want to improve the forum just ban anything south of the usa and anything east of germany

no slavs no spics, quality will increase dramatically

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
if you want to improve the forum just ban anything south of the usa and anything east of germany

The other way around would more effective, considering that the source of consoletards and overall retardation comes from the USA.

사용하여 내 KimPhone로부터 전송 Tapatalk

Black

Arcane
shitposter.png

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

The other way around would more effective, considering that the source of consoletards and overall retardation comes from the USA.

you can say that to make yourself feel better, and i'm not american so i dont really give a shit but i've been to a bunch of eastern euro countries, i've been to mexico and brazil and i've been to a bunch of different places in the usa

there are no grimer people then eastern europeans, you're basically the orcs from lord of the rings.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer

you can say that to make yourself feel better, and i'm not american so i dont really give a shit but i've been to a bunch of eastern euro countries, i've been to mexico and brazil and i've been to a bunch of different places in the usa

there are no grimer people then eastern europeans, you're basically the orcs from lord of the rings.
Squatting is far better than shitposting.
If you can't handle it -- no wonder you're reacting like an insecure faggot.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

i like how you don't deny being the orcs from lord of the rings

let me know when you're allowed to vote

thesoup

Arcane

This sounds like the perfect description of a libral leftist lgbtbbq+ safe space.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

This sounds like the perfect description of a libral leftist lgbtbbq+ safe space.

sorry if you'll be left in the cold, i know it sucks because your people didn't discover fire until 1983 but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
i have an eastern european friend. he likes to tease me. please make fun of eastern european as much as you want.

thesoup

Arcane

sorry if you'll be left in the cold, i know it sucks because your people didn't discover fire until 1983 but i'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon
I'm pretty sure I won't miss the equivalent of a room full of people with rainbow dyed hair and wearing dildo strap-ons on their heads. You can have your western utopia free of hate and bigotry and chant prayers to the she-god allah all you want.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer

I'm North Korean.

i have an eastern european friend. he likes to tease me. please make fun of eastern european as much as you want.
Eastern Europeans tease only when they have to.
Therefore, there is a reason behind that.

I should inform my Eastern European comrades that there is a reason to tease you and ask them to hound you for complaining too much.

Jacob

Patron
i don't believe that a north korean is allowed to have access to an australian website (or having an opinion at all, for that matter)

state which part of post-soviet country you're from

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
I'm pretty sure I won't miss the equivalent of a room full of people with rainbow dyed hair and wearing dildo strap-ons on their heads. You can have your western utopia free of hate and bigotry and chant prayers to the she-god allah all you want.

your brain is literally broken lol

this is what happens when you drink dirty water your entire life

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

I'm North Korean.

I should inform my Eastern European comrades that there is a reason to tease you and ask them to hound you for complaining too much.

ya nice 3 inch dick retard

thesoup

Arcane

your brain is literally broken lol

this is what happens when you drink dirty water your entire life
Sure, everyone else is retarded and not you.

Really tho, whose alt is this faggot?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
i don't believe that a north korean is allowed to have access to an australian website (or having an opinion at all, for that matter)

I'm searching the Internet for bad words targeted at Kim Jong-un and make inforgraphics to show him which country hates him the most.
Actually, I don't, I'm using my work time to browse Codex and tell exactly the same thing every day -- 'Herr Kim, we must nuke Brazil'.

I'm North Korean.

I guess it appears that way from your place. How far are you? 10k miles?

Unwanted
I'm 26 and I feel ashamed of the fact that at my age I still have computer games icons on my desktop. Yet this worthless, arrogant, unfeeling 41 years old swine dares to waste everyone's time with his miserable life.

What an euthanasia material.

Last edited:

Jacob

Patron

I'm searching the Internet for bad words targeted at Kim Jong-un and make inforgraphics to show him which country hates him the most.
Actually, I don't, I'm using my work time to browse Codex and tell exactly the same thing every day -- 'Herr Kim, we must nuke Brazil'.
I don't have any Brazilian friends so I don't really care, but some good posters here are from Brazil so it's preferable if your commie friend didn't do that.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer

I don't have any Brazilian friends so I don't really care, but some good posters here are from Brazil so it's preferable if your commie friend didn't do that.
Don't worry, I'll PM hiver waaaay before the nuking is going to happen.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

I'm North Korean.

I guess it appears that way from your place. How far are you? 10k miles?

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-...has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

nice small cock idiot haha ur literally less then half the man i am

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom