Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CRPG subforum for normals part 2

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
Why would anyone be interested in someone else's penis?:M

Kwanzabot confirmed as a homo.

Roqua

Prospernaut
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual In My Safe Space
Another repressed homosexual? :M

Funny how the homos wish every man was a homo, ain't it?

Zep--

I am straight and wish and would love for every man to be a homo. Married or not I would be the only guy in the world the ladies could turn to for some stinky boom. If I had three wishes this would be wish number 1.

Also, just think how confused the ISIS guys would be when they turn gay. Should they kill themselves in the name of Allah for being gays? The whole 70 whatever virgins would hold no appeal for suicide bombers. It would be very interesting to see how it plays out.

SquidLord

Educated

Zep--

I am straight and wish and would love for every man to be a homo. Married or not I would be the only guy in the world the ladies could turn to for some stinky boom. If I had three wishes this would be wish number 1.

Also, just think how confused the ISIS guys would be when they turn gay. Should they kill themselves in the name of Allah for being gays? The whole 70 whatever virgins would hold no appeal for suicide bombers. It would be very interesting to see how it plays out.

But if every man was a homo you would be too.

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
So I accidently found Roqua on Steam, doing the same raging shitpost thing on a bunch of different games subforums. Apparently, normal people just rage about RPGs all day instead of enjoying them. Go figure.

Roqua

Prospernaut

Zep--

My taste is way too superb to be homosexual. Guys are disgusting monkey creatures. Besides Tim Cain because I owe him homosexual acts as payback for him being deserving of them from the crpg community and crpg lovers the world over.

Celerity

>Guys are disguisting monkey creatures.
>Derpqua's taste is superb.
:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:
confirmed!

Last edited:

SquidLord

Educated

Zep--

My taste is way too superb to be homosexual. Guys are disgusting monkey creatures. Besides Tim Cain because I owe him homosexual acts as payback for him being deserving of them from the crpg community and crpg lovers the world over.

How the fuck are you normal?
You don't like Might and Magic the most consistently good of all the major 'old school' rpg series.
You think JA2 a game which is clearly a fucking strategy game is an RPG.
You're a homophobic ass hole who thinks is tastes is goo.. Oh wait you are totally normal for the Codex, there is already a forum for you to post in it's called 'General RPG Discussion'.

Celerity

:troll: :grpg: :troll:

Should we tell him yet all the real RPG talk is in JRPGs, or will he get triggered and begin raging about his shitty job gobbling dicks again?

Roqua

Prospernaut

Zep--

You don't like Might and Magic the most consistently good of all the major 'old school' rpg series.
You're a homophobic ass hole who thinks is tastes is goo.. Oh wait you are totally normal for the Codex, there is already a forum for you to post in it's called 'General RPG Discussion'.

If there is one thing that gets to me is when stupid people use simple words and still have no idea what the fuck they mean. Why do you think you can question me or anything I say when you have well below a rudimentary understanding of pretty much anything judging from your post.

To start with, do you know what homophobic means? I have never said anything disparaging about gays, and I sure as hell do not have a fear of them. I just said above I wish every guy was homosexual. Are you trying to somehow equate me having impeccable taste to being a homophobe? You do realize about half the homosexuals out there also have great taste when it comes to which sex is better for loving, right? Females are clearly the superior choice. They smell good, they are much cleaner than guys, much less hairy and monkey like, they have voluptuous curves, and are just all around far more attractive. If I were female I would 100% be a lesbian because I have impeccable taste. Straight women and homosexual males have very bad taste. Men are filthy, stinky, monkey creatures that disgust anyone with any sort of quality taste. Guys are always like gas station food - from absolute shot to barely tolerable. females are like restaurants - less convenient with more annoyances than gas station food, but is always better than gas station food, and it can't get any better than a fine meal at a five star restaurant. Whereas a shit meal from a dump restaurant is still better than gas station food.

Further, Might & Magic was not consistently good. It was consistently mediocre with poor character generation, poor character development, poor itemization, and poor combat. Yet again, you show how poor your taste it.

Also, please tell me what crpg staple was not present in JA2? Character generation? Check. Character progression? Check. RPG systems (including not combat skills)? Check. Dialogue with NPCs? Check. Quests? Check. Loot? Check. Shops? Check.

How is it not a crpg?

Lastly, please read the definition of normal so you can understand just how you completely are not included and I most certainly am.

Roqua

Prospernaut
:troll: :grpg: :troll:

Should we tell him yet all the real RPG talk is in JRPGs, or will he get triggered and begin raging about his shitty job gobbling dicks again?

Tee hee!!! I gobble dicks at my shitty job when I am triggered!!!! You got me but good!

Telengard

Arcane

How the fuck are you normal? ...You think JA2 a game which is clearly a fucking strategy game is an RPG.
Clearly.
TuxyYyY.jpg

So very clearly.
AMwB8Df.jpg

Not an RPG.

Mm hmm.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
But who's being trolled and who's trolling? Is everyone actually butthurt from reading Roqua's post or are they simply pretending to be butthurt? Is Roqua actually angry all the time or does he write his posts carefully as to make the impression of an angry old man? Who's actually thinking that their opponent is an unproductive member of the society?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Graverobber Foundation
Developer
But who's being trolled and who's trolling? Is everyone actually butthurt from reading Roqua's post or are they simply pretending to be butthurt? Is Roqua actually angry all the time or does he write his posts carefully as to make the impression of an angry old man? Who's actually thinking that their opponent is an unproductive member of the society?

SquidLord

Educated
Never said a thing?

How the fuck are you normal? ...You think JA2 a game which is clearly a fucking strategy game is an RPG.
Clearly.
TuxyYyY.jpg

So very clearly.
AMwB8Df.jpg

Not an RPG.

Mm hmm.

Oh shit I better start basing all of my opinions on advertising.

Also I can't help but notice that word before game. Says strategy as in a strategy game. You don't say a role playing action game, you say and action role playing game. You don't say a puzzle action game, you say and action puzzle game.

Last edited:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
It's a strategy game with a tactical component.
:bunkertime:
That, or Enemy Unknown is an RPG.

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter

Zep--

ja2 is an rpg u stopid idiot stop being controversy idiot u are fat and stupid and i bet u are a big asshole with no friends

kwanzabot

Cipher
Shitposter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
shitposter.png

and you have shit for brains and a tiny cock

mad mad mad you're stupud stupid stuuuuuuupid

whats it like being so stuuuuuuuuuuupid retard

LOL JA2 ISN'T AN RPG

except it says rpg on the cover RETARD

SQUIDLORD=RETARD LOL RETARD RETARD RETARD
\

should make a tag for him that says
"RETARD THAT CANT READ"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETARD

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom