Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

COREPLAY Staff

SirChet

Novice
Well, if they were shooting at trying to appear as unprofessional as possible, putting the forum here was an excellent choice.

All these posts and not even a few words on the actual game and how it's coming along.

You need to go in the General Game Discussion, the Open Game Content 3.5 or the Technical Support subforums for info about the game. There's also an official website with lots of updates and screenshots: http://www.chaos-chronicles.com/

Right, how silly of me to think there would be actual information in an "Announcements and Information" thread.

Thank you for helping to prove my point.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Right, how silly of me to think there would be actual information in an "Announcements and Information" thread.

Thank you for helping to prove my point.
This is a "Announcements and Information" with actual information about the game developers that now roam this forum, and people were debating exactly that until a very butthurt man came and started to cry about "why this STAFF thread is about staff members and not game mechanics", when clearly there are entire sub-forums about that... so this was a informative thread until it you derailed it to be about whinny people that need Quest Compasses even to navigate a internet forum.

SirChet

Novice
Butthurt, really? Wow, I really was wrong about you guys being unprofessional, butthurt ... Now that's good communication skills and a very professional way of approaching things.

And it's funny that I don't remember any crying, or even a remark other than my impression of what I had read.

Good job, felipepepe it would appear all the time you've spent on this forum has helped you to communicate in a very professional manner.

Self-Ejected

Davaris

Self-Ejected
Developer
It was a smart move them placing their forum on the Codex, as they don't have the problem many indies have, of an trafficked forum that looks like it is stuck out in the middle of no where. That is not a good look.

SirChet

Novice
I am not a developer, just a regular poster, I don't have to be professional.

Right you are.

You also don't have to be curtious, polite, or show common respect by not name calling ... Unless you want to be taken as an adult, then you do have to act like one.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Doesn't OP need to be updated? I thought one of the guys was let go.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
You also don't have to be curtious, polite, or show common respect by not name calling ... Unless you want to be taken as an adult, then you do have to act like one.
You speak to indie developers as if they're customer service at some big corporation; you mistake an ordinary poster for one of these developers; you imply you are more of an adult because you discredit other for being crude and 'unprofessional' while acting like a big asshole yourself.
You're an idiot. How does it feel?

SirChet

Novice
No, I was referring to you and your like.

Never did I say the devs, but if it helps you feel wise and powerful by putting words in my mouth then carry on.

I am yet to lower myself to name calling, but that seems to be the norm here hence my original statement which you have done much to prove correct, thanks Zed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom