Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Official codex Star Trek Online topic :salute:

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Sure:

Mico Selva@micoselva (not too hard to remember).

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also we need your credit card information. For the fleet you understand.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Sure, but I don't feel comfortable posting it publicly, so I PMed it to you. Hope that's ok.

Cool thanks, I'm sure your long lost uncle, the Vice-Prince of Nigeria will appreciate it.

BTW, both fleets are already maxed out, but Norfleet occasionally runs a provisioning project where you can still dump your fleet marks.

Vaarna, when are we going to fail miserably at totally dominate No Win?

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Norfleet's the guy in charge of our No Win thing, but currently we don't have much pressure outside of ego since we got huge Mark surplus now that the bases are finished (until we get bored and queue SB5).

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Is there ever another reason to win No Win, other than ego? There's plenty of easier ways to get marks.

Also, SB5 probably requires the GDP of a small country to complete.

Tharkin2

Savant
With the possibility that (At some point) the level cap will be increased to 60 and along with that the chance SB will go to T6 I submit now may be the time to make the push for T5

(While it is true I could use a huge project to gain FC this endorsement is not based on that ....honest)

Norfleet

Vaarna, when are we going to fail miserably at totally dominate No Win?
When you slackers start SHOWING THE HELL UP. For some reason I sit here all day and there's nobody else around to even run it with. And, of course, farming NWS is still a fairly good path to acquiring ludicrous wealth. If we were to acquire vespene like water, it is possible to recycle this stuff into purple doffs and then pawn them off on the market for $$$.

NATURALLY, YOU FOOLS NEED TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP AND ASSEMBLE A SHIP.

With the possibility that (At some point) the level cap will be increased to 60 and along with that the chance SB will go to T6 I submit now may be the time to make the push for T5
Actually, if that were true, then now would definitely NOT be the time. Assuming that T6 were to suddenly exist, the time to build it would be *AFTER*, so we can actually benefit from the +allXP boost. There's also the fact that I don't see anyone wanting to volunteer 3 million minerals to pay for this non-functional "upgrade"....and *I* sure as hell ain't, because I already paid for the rest of this shit.

As for FC gain, the customary method of FC gain currently is for you to join a surplus farm fleet, and dump the non-valuable items. Since there is no particular pressure to actually do-anything, production schedule is nonexistent. It is also possible to simply sell the surplus to other fleets, but the market is a bit slow.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Well, we have these annoying "life" things. Also $$$ (EC) are pretty useless, we REQUIRE MORE MINERALS.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
It's not STO jargon, it's Norfleet & Vaarna jargon.

Cats, kitties, etc usually mean Caitans, but I'm not sure what catfood is. Probably something they eat?

Vaarna_Aarne

Contraband = Catfood. The name comes from the fact that the NPC that takes the contraband turn-in is a Caitian.

Vaarna_Aarne

Also Mico, you should leave the fleet you're in right now so we can invite you to the Codex fleet even if you're offline.

EDIT: And what we call Ferengi doesn't really differ from a lot of the fandom. They're just Space Jews. Or alternatively just Jews. Ferenginar is Jew Homeworld.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ok, I will leave Cronus' Fury when I get home. Didn't think of doing that.

What's so bad about space jews? I would call them buttheads, because of the very distinct shape of their cranium, which I'm already tired of watching. Should have gone with some hot chick, as I usually do in TPP games.

Vaarna_Aarne

Though now that the 3 million question came up again, let's take a little poll to see if we might actually be fat and opulent enough to undertake the last big project:

How much Dilithium would people be willing to put into EACH base? Me, at least 500,000 and up to 1 million.

EDIT: Nah man, we love Space Jews.

Vaarna_Aarne

Though in this game you don't need to be the chick, since most of the time you can just have an entourage of hot chicks and be swag about it.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Though now that the 3 million question came up again, let's take a little poll to see if we might actually be fat and opulent enough to undertake the last big project:

How much Dilithium would people be willing to put into EACH base? Me, at least 500,000 and up to 1 million.

EDIT: Nah man, we love Space Jews.

I have about 50k per toon, by FAR the most I've ever had. Not really keen on wasting it on a completely useless upgrade though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom