Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Collecting Big Box PC Games - Forgotten Realms Archives: Silver Edition - confused

So I am currently collecting big box PC games.

I have a few such as Buck Rogers, and Ultima VII.

Anyways I can't see to find the correct information if this box has what I want:

Does the Forgotten Realms Archives: Silver Edition contain the 400 page manual (not scanned, a real book) that the previous box from the year before had?

Cause I am trying to buy up boxes, clue books, and manuals.

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
So I am currently collecting big box PC games.

I have a few such as Buck Rogers, and Ultima VII.

Anyways I can't see to find the correct information if this box has what I want:

Does the Forgotten Realms Archives: Silver Edition contain the 400 page manual (not scanned, a real book) that the previous box from the year before had?

Cause I am trying to buy up boxes, clue books, and manuals.
Why not just collect the original gold box games? They're not expensive. Never liked compilations as they reduce the amount of extras/ documentation or just put it on the disk... :decline:

That is the way I have been thinking of going. Just most of the boxes I have seen are about 30-40 bucks a box. LoL

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That is the way I have been thinking of going. Just most of the boxes I have seen are about 30-40 bucks a box. LoL
Nah, that's a lot more than I pay. Just be a little patient and you'll see many listed in the $10-$20 range. Sometimes you'll see 3-6 grouped in one sale and can get them even cheaper. Just be careful that the books/ manuals actually are for that game. Many times people would mix up their manuals when storing them then years later not realize the wrong ones are in there.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm glad too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom