Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
I want monocle! :P

hiver

From what I understood, it was process of avoiding lots of different traps and then having a text adventure, which can also kill you. You do realize that this all takes time to be implemented, right?
No, those are not traps. Its just shrine or bunker killing you over and over again, for teh lulz.
i.e. Cleve automated defense system.
The only trap is the text adventure inside, on the statue.

For death animations you just use whatever will be in the game, btw.
And it can kill one by one from the group or everyone at once.

If someone could confirm the 'unofficial' statement by Mr. Avellone I would be more than happy to donate.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just purchased 10 years of Codex. If I die tomorrow, at least a part of me will live forever in true codex glory. :obviously:

Atomic

Augur
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
XpxSM.png

":waves multiheaded dick: You know you want it"

The guy actually wrote that to MCA? :lol:

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Damn we are so much incline my brian is about to assplode!

Also to the guy or gal that decided to give $600 for the cause: You are s-s-super awesome!
rrul8nw3.png

Now unbutton your pants already so we can start to suck your golden scepter of generosity +3.

FUDU

Arcane
An avatar from MCA for $250.00. I've gotta go sell some blood, sperm, plasma, a kidney...........does anyone know if people buy spit?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Updated the list of donors. PM me about any issues or corrections.

Note: Another batch has come in while I was updating. I'll have to get to those tomorrow.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
DU might wanna go ahead and make the donation. The 10k pledges are gone, and the 5k pledges are sure to follow suit. I'm sure Fargo will work out something with us regardless though.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Eek! You've got our RL names in that list! My anonymity! :lol:
Yeah, some people who donated via eCheck I've ended up listing twice just because of how it was formatted (would also explain why my original total didn't match up to Taluntain's heh). I'll fix it tomorrow when I go through the list again and re-check.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom