Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

nihil

Augur
Project: Eternity
Great stuff! Congratulations and brofists to us all!

I dont think we made just a small dent, between what we donated through Codexia and directly to Kickstarter ... I'm pretty sure we are over 1% of the project total financial backing.

Very likely. $10,000 is already more than half a percent, and personally I donated way more through Kickstarter than I did through the Codex (to get extras). I'm sure I'm not alone.

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
Great stuff! Congratulations and brofists to us all!

I dont think we made just a small dent, between what we donated through Codexia and directly to Kickstarter ... I'm pretty sure we are over 1% of the project total financial backing.

Very likely. $10,000 is already more than half a percent, and personally I donated way more through Kickstarter than I did through the Codex (to get extras). I'm sure I'm not alone.
You also have to remember our esteemed fellow Codexian Charles, who has already donated $10,000 to the kickstarter.

In the long war against the Decline, Codexia has scored a decisive blow. All denizens of Codexia should feel smug pride for their patriotic actions.

Hopefully we are the pebble in the pond that begins the New Era of Incline. :salute: :salute: :salute:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Updated the list because we'd missed a payment. There's one extra Avellone Troll added now.

Almost time for a server upgrade drive?
Getting there. Likely to do one more KickStarter first. And Taluntain's trying a couple of things.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
You also have to remember our esteemed fellow Codexian Charles, who has already donated $10,000 to the kickstarter.

Didn't know that. He must be either insane or filthy rich. :bro:
It's the first.

Also, did Fargo comment on our generous donation yet, or is he recovering from the knowledge that a Codexian denizen will ruin the party, literally ?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
hNHUn.jpg

:love:

ERWxK.jpg

Ok, now I'm tempted to photoshop a clown costume codex troll :lol:

[edit]

Double-ninjaed while cropping screenshot :x

Black

Arcane
Clowns are pretty terrifying, FYI. That wicked smile when there's nothing to be happy about, the makeup.
Shit dawg.

meh

Educated
:bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom