Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

MCA
I have to admit that it's kind of disappointing to think that the grandest fund drive in Codex history will only scratch a dent on the total figure. Like, total amount goes from $1,580,000 to $1,590,000, somewhat insignificant in big picture and we go all smug about it.

Alex_Steel

Arcane
Patron
You have to consider that most codexers have already given money through kickstarter and not everyone cares about the statue etc.
If the Codex fund drive was the only way for us to give money, it would have been significantly higher. Still, around 0,6% of the current world total, for a secondary bonus, is not that bad. Especially if you also take into account that most codexers don't happen to be the CEO of Razer or something.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I have to admit that it's kind of disappointing to think that the grandest fund drive in Codex history will only scratch a dent on the total figure. Like, total amount goes from $1,580,000 to $1,590,000, somewhat insignificant in big picture and we go all smug about it.

It's not the size of our donations that matter. It that they're bigger than the donations from RPGWatch. :rpgcodex:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
kickstarter_3.png

kickstarter_2.png

OLOLOLO

kickstarter_4.png

kickstarter_5.png

kickstarter_6.png

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'd actually be ok with the last $323 going to the KKKodex seeing as they don't want our money and all :P

Aeschylus

Swindler
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Awesome, I thought I saw the total jump up. And even if it seems like a small portion of the pile of cash, it's still very cool that something like this can happen at all.
:bro:
To everyone who chipped in.

hiver

First good thing i ever saw on codex, and a mighty one it is.
And within first dozen monocled backers no less.

A shrine indeed is the least codex should get.

:bro:

One for the history.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Ha ha ha ha ha. That was awesome DarkUnderlord. Too bad they didn't wanted the other 300 dollars. Maybe save it for the Codex Server Upgrade v2? Eagerly waiting to see the seamessly integrated Codex statue. Fuck the shrine.

:troll:

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Use the extra for either a server upgrade or hire some local sluts that are willing to have their photos taken for the TITS crowd thread.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Everyone who's donated now has patron status and ad-free access established. Hassle me if you don't.

Ad-free was done on the $5 per month basis as said in the thread.

Some people didn't want the patron tag... tough. It comes with the status. You can either be ad-free with the patron tag, or have no patron tag and see ads. Let me know.

Some people had special requests like "I want to start my patron status later"... Yeah, tough luck on those too. In fact any special request beyond not wanting it at all... tough.

Those people who were already patrons, I'm currently going through and doing all the fun math involved to work out how much ad-free you should have. Expect your expiry date to update accordingly sometime over the coming days.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

kJkgJ.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
We could always do another 3*100 jewgoldz donations from 3 seperate kickstarter/gmail accounts, then auction off the kickstarter/gmail accounts to funding drive members with the proceeds going to server upgradez I guess. That way the money in excess of 10k would go both to inXile and the codex, sorta. :P But it may be getting to jew-complicated and I'm not sure about legal processes involved in auctioning off email/kickstarter accounts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom