Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition Codexian Wasteland 2 Location + Statue Fund-Raising Drive

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
SMA at this party would be awesome. But she would probably feel like a Codex mascot or something.

kazgar

Arcane
Just did my duty, not much unfortunately, but we're close and i'm sure it'll help us get there!

Enough to get one of those copies at least.

mugarod

Liturgist
Project: Eternity
DAMN YOU CODEX. I put 50$ here just so we can get a shrine, also put 100$ on the main thing. This is the most I payed for any game ever, and I havent even played the first wasteland yet. I am putting a lot of faith in a comeback of iso turnbased rpg, hopefully it will deliver.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Our goal has been reached, so the fund-raising drive is now closed.

If you wish to donate to Wasteland 2, please do so via the KickStarter directly.

I'm now waiting for funds to clear before I can actually make the payment (given the card's not charged until April 22, I tried to put it through now but it was rejected by Amazon - and I've now got to follow that up. Heh). I was hoping that would happen today but it hasn't yet - which means it'll be a few days still at least (it's Friday here, so give it the weekend plus however long it takes me to sort out Amazon now).

EDIT: Updated my donors.xls and news / content item with the final list. If you ARE NOT on that list and you reckon you should be, PM me.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Temaperacl donated a bunch on behalf of other people. Not sure what the deal is but that was the note that came in with the donation, so that's how it was distributed.

I won't be telling how much everyone donated. Privacy and such. You can tell yourself though how much you donated.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You guys are way too fucking fast. :salute: I'll just have to settle for what I sent previously.

Kitako

Arcane
469640059_047692568b_o.jpg

Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.

... or maybe we should?

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
:salute: Hail to the Codex!! :salute: I'm actually impressed that a grumpy, bitter, complaining, foul-mouthed bunch of old-school gamers actually cared enough to get this done!! ;) Well done!

Edit: Makes me feel good to be sitting at #15 on the donor list :love:but some of you jerks knocked me down a few spots at the end!

Congratulation Codex!
This campaign proofs, that Rpg Codex is not a internet cave,where rage blind angry bats shit on each other for trivial reasons and can mobilize for greater good.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
As much as i would LOVE to step into the hall of eternity by being the top 5 donors in this grand scheme!

I only donated 25$ dollars....

DO I still get a custom troll for honesty? :M

hiver

im especially happy that the staff took the highbrow road all the way.
it is a tougher choice of course, as it always is, but... one that gets :bro: extra.

Temaperacl

Erudite
Temaperacl donated a bunch on behalf of other people. Not sure what the deal is but that was the note that came in with the donation, so that's how it was distributed.
Yeah - I get the feeling that I was in a slightly whimsical mood (because that sounds better than the other ways I could describe it). I think my intent was to increase donations that I knew the size of (And that I thought wouldn't change) so that I could figure out the donation patterns based on previous position/amount and new position. At least that is the only thing that would make sense with the distribution patttern I used. Either that or I didn't have a reason and just didn't feel like having it assigned to my name- not completely sure at this point.

As much as i would LOVE to step into the hall of eternity by being the top 5 donors in this grand scheme!

I only donated 25$ dollars....

DO I still get a custom troll for honesty?
Uh, actually you fall into the same category as MCA where someone else donated in your name. You wouldn't have been as high as you were, but I wasn't expecting you to donate.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Wait, you donated over 225 USD in my name ?!....:love:

Now I feel bad over my penny pinching ways... :(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom