Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Codex raises over 11 grand for Larian Studios

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Codex Original Sin KickStarter Campaign; Divinity: Original Sin

Thanks to the pissing contest between RPG Codex and RPG Watch, our recent Divinity: Original Sin campaign raised a whopping $11,327.70 making it the largest amount the Codex has ever raised for a KickStarter vapourware project.

We also beat the Watch's miserable $10,140 by a full $1,187.70 meaning we're over a whole one-thousand dollars more superior than them.

Nyah-nyah nyah-nyah, nyah.

This superiority will no doubt be reflected in the reference to us which ends up getting stuffed into the game.

index.php

index.php

Note the payment was done in two parts because PayPal only allow me to send a maximum $10k in a single payment.

If you donated to this campaign, make sure you contact Angthoron and let him know if you want out of any of the raffles or other cool stuff that's been offered.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'm proud of you, fair Codexia, even with all the difficulties we sometimes have. Well done!
:salute:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Well done, boys and girls.

even with all the difficulties we sometimes have
What difficulties? Are you referring to difficult people?
I mean I sometimes am a bit of a drama hog, and I am not even a fan of Larian, but in the end, we're all in this together and you guys beat those Watch losers, so I'm happy to be here. Godspeed.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I wasn't even planning on getting Original Sin, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show up RPGWatch.

Severian Silk

I got an email from HiddenX, he said he never was donating any money and he was just making it all up. :oops:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Great job Codex! Although I didn't have any money to spare this time, and couldn't donate, I'm proud of you.

Now summoning HiddenX ! Cry biatch, we crushed your puny Watchtower! (but also good job for rasing a lot of money)

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
There's hardly anything more rewarding than seeing the spirit of healthy rivalry (which has arisen between the Codex and Watch) yield magnificent results.

Minttunator

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Wrath
Great job, everyone! Major props to Angthoron, especially, for volunteering to keep track of the donors. :salute:

Also - SUCK IT, WATCH! :smug:

Angthoron

Arcane
That message. :lol:
You could say that it... sends a message!

Well done guys, not only did we raise a massive amount of moolah, but we've also shown the Watch that our parents earn more than they do.

They might as well stop bothering and adopt to our lifestyle.

tindrli

Arcane
Great job Codex! Although I didn't have any money to spare this time, and couldn't donate, I'm proud of you.

Now summoning HiddenX ! Cry biatch, we crushed your puny Watchtower! (but also good job for rasing a lot of money)

and where is that photo?? the one that we piss all over that shitty watchtower??

we could make it banner like for the rest of the year!!!!

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
RPG Codex consists of the worst winners ever.

"haha I won suk my dik. haha where is that loser I will shit on his face."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom