Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Public Library

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Wait for a year or donate. Justice for the newfags, all I wanted to do is to thank someone who posted a band I now like in the new wave/post punk thread.

PorkBarrellGuy

I get why they did it. I don't agree with it, but I can't remember the last time that mattered much anyway. They want to keep the political stuff that crops up constantly in some threads behind the curtain, for what exact reason I don't know but I don't think there's any point in it anymore. Nearly anything interesting these days is tinged with politics and crap like that. Call it part of the decline, I guess.

Losing access to the "say something about what the bro above you is listening to" kind of stings because I was finding all kinds of neat stuff in there to listen to.

Lahey

Laheyist
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
First-generation immigrants are often the loudest voices in support of strong border control, and as a fellow dreamer with a clear path to citizenship, I'd like to speak out in support of the Zionist Occupational Codex's recent immigration reform. Displacement across the web has led to the current migrant crisis, and when these sites send their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with them. They're bringing shitposts. They're bringing autism. They're retarded. And some, I assume, are fucking quality posters. The temporary travel ban only affects some areas known for cultivating terrorism, and it's well within the executive branch's power to deny entry on the basis of national security.

Furthermore, I support the right of Codexians to organize as a group in order to further shared economic, political, and social interests. Codexian identity and culture are the foundation of monocled discussion, not those unwilling or unable to adhere to fundamental values borne from this unique history and tradition. We must secure the existence of this site and an incline for crpgs.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Infinitron built a wall. Are any of you surprised?

AbuDisWall.jpg

Are you?

No, really. I need to know if any of you are surprised. If you could complete the following feedback form that'd be much appreciated.

CODEX FEEDBACK FORM said:
[ CODEX FEEDBACK FORM
v1.0 Feb 2018 ]

Q1. Are you surprised?
a) Yes
b) No
c) KingComrade

Q2. Please draw or insert a picture that describes how you feel about this change.

Bibbimbop

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
I, for one, welcome this Anschluss of the Codex Public Library into the Aryan Ethnostate of Codexia.

While home to a diverse melting-pot of subhuman newfags, that forum also had many denizens who were of the Codexian ethnicity. Now the untermenschen hve been ethnically cleansed and true Codexians have more lebensraum to discuss "Triumph of the Will" in peace.

CODEX FEEDBACK FORM said:
[ CODEX FEEDBACK FORM
v1.0 Feb 2018 ]

Q1. Are you surprised?
a) Yes
b) No
c) KingComrade

Q2. Please draw or insert a picture that describes how you feel about this change.
6bhm0.jpg

Mustawd

[ CODEX FEEDBACK FORM
v1.0 Feb 2018 ]

Q1. Are you surprised?
a) Yes
b) No
c) KingComrade

Q1 - Yes.

Q2

peteshrug.gif

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Q1 - a)Yes
Q2
sad-lana.gif

As a 4-5 years lurker, i must say that i am quite saddened by this turn of events. People on codex have a good taste in things(usually), and these threads about music and reading introduced me to a lot of good stuff.
Oh well, at least i am still allowed to lurk in rpg discussion forum.

Bocian

Arcane
[ CODEX FEEDBACK FORM
v1.0 Feb 2018 ]

Q1. Are you surprised?
c) KingComrade

nYCorWo.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
I'm disappointed in this change because I don't recall any political chatter or personal info chat in any of the threads I view.

I do approve of moving the gamergate thread to a subforum only long time posters can view though. That thing was a magnet. :lol:

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Actually it's so fucking annoying to log in every time I want to browse the library. Just get the mods to stop being so lazy.
Letting the forum bookmark your threads for you is easier than doing it yourself, why wouldn't you be logged in?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom