Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Pathfinder Adventures (Logs from Session 1 posted!)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
You know, all these nifty tools (and the adventure path PDFs) sound like an invaluable treasure trove for a GM. I have the basic tools, some of the maps you'd shopped for your own use, and the Rise of the Runelords adventure path as PDF. I'd love to get my grubby hands on the other stuff you've got, as I will probably be DMing my regular group come autumn. :salute:
Whatever you don't mind sharing I'd love to have. Me GMing an adventure here though, isn't something that will happen in the near future. Playing with my regular group once a month takes up enough time as it is. I don't have to explain, as you've already told us of your female company and the expectations and demands one such puts on leisure time. M:

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
Of course I'm happy for you Ulminati that you found a new woman and earn big moneyz with the new job (the two things aren't connected, are they? ;)), still I have to say 'tis truly a sad day for me personally :(
I was rather enjoying the Sessions and was looking forward to at least seeing the end of the current module.

But what can you do? :D May this Thread be granted a honorable death, something that has been denied to Grotak by the cruel god of fate.

:salute: to all the courageous participants and especially to our daring GM.
Rest easy my friends, perhaps we shall meet again on the other side.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Whatever you don't mind sharing I'd love to have.

Send me a msg abot how you'd want the PDFs delivered/which PDFs you want and I'll look into it. My f:/ebooks/rpgs/pathfinder folder is ~2½ GB so you may not want all of it.

Quilty

Magister
I'm sorry it had to end so soon, but playing with you guys was a blast. And hey, if nothing else, at least I'll always be able to retell stories about unsuccessfully climbing walls, falling down small hills and getting covered in mosquito juice.

Thank you Ulminati for all your work and patience!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom