Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX MAGA BADGE APPLICATION

Norfleet

If I knew I was gonna get an insulting "I cried for Hillary" achievement over some stupid fucking poll after being supportive of Trump all that time I probably wouldn't have even bothered participating in that thread. Codex is rigged!
Hah, now you have BOTH. Truly, you are multidirectional.

Trotsky

Arcane
OK, I assembled all Trump supporters who were left out and posted somewhere in this thread about it.....

Archibald

Dark Underlord?

Archibald was NOT a faithful Trump supporter he voted for Hillary in the official poll and openly endorsed a Trump defeat documented in the link below.

syse3cp.png

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...lectoral-map-predictions.111840/#post-4811061
After some consideration, I deem the poll irrelevant. Question clearly asks who you *think* will win, not whom you *want* to win.

Therfore all those unjustly imprisoned for voting Hillary shall be freed.

That's a generous pardon because despite the wording there was more than one poll option. It was Trump 50/50, Trump, Trump landslide, and Shillary. The intent was clear.

Cool name

Arcane
Good decision. Cynicism does not indicate lack of support, and the Codex of all places should not punish cynicism.

Cool name

Arcane
Good decision. Cynicism does not indicate lack of support, and the Codex of all places should not punish cynicism.
already I've been rated "you're fired" by a foreigner and a guy who fled to Vietnam of all places rather than help make America great again

yet more evidence in favor of the point I made on page 11 of this thread

foreigners and borderline traitors (Zep Zepo not only fled, but is even dating instead of napalming a filthy Viet who brags weekly about how they "kicked America's ass") acting like their opinions should count more than real Americans' on matters pertaining to America. this is why we need the wall.

meme and lend support if you want, but you people don't get to decide who is on the Trump train. you just get green cards to it.

Cool name

Arcane
shockingly things are even worse than i believed: it has been revealed to me that DarkUnderlord is himself not an American!

a Trump badge granted by a foreigner is, to paraphrase Friedrich Wilhelm IV, a badge from the gutter.

despite having pre-election pro-Trump history on RPGCodex and the Trump thread I do not want such a debased badge under any circumstances. my counted ballot, filled on American soil, is the only badge I need, and one that no tryhard foreigner or coward expat can claim

Weasel
shockingly things are even worse than i believed: it has been revealed to me that DarkUnderlord is himself not an American!

a Trump badge granted by a foreigner is, to paraphrase Friedrich Wilhelm IV, a badge from the gutter.

despite having pre-election pro-Trump history on RPGCodex and the Trump thread I do not want such a debased badge under any circumstances. my counted ballot, filled on American soil, is the only badge I need, and one that no tryhard foreigner or coward expat can claim

you have to go back

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Yeah them grapes sure are sour.

Cool name

Arcane
not really?

I'm not one of the people who voted in that poll, and I do have pro-Trump history, so it's hardly a case of "insulting what you can't get"

I'm just applying actual MAGA principles here, not my fault if it upsets people who were really just in it for the memes. enjoy those buttons MADE IN AUSTRALIA

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
MAGA = Make Australia Great Again

Deal with it, mate!

(Also still waiting for my Hitler badge, I've totally earned it from the reactions ITT alone)

Norfleet

That's a generous pardon because despite the wording there was more than one poll option. It was Trump 50/50, Trump, Trump landslide, and Shillary. The intent was clear.
Hardly. You can see me in there, even though my posting record should firmly indicate my anti-Hillary stance. Frankly, I didn't think Trump would actually pull it off, even though I sort of hoped he would win just to see it burn.

However, I misplaced my tickets for the Trump Train in Aleppo. What is Aleppo, really?

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
MAGA = Make Australia Great Again

Deal with it, mate!

(Also still waiting for my Hitler badge, I've totally earned it from the reactions ITT alone)

ratting out people should only be rewarded with a ted cruz badge

Vicious slander, they weren't "people" they were the enemy! Alright, a couple of bros too who maybe lost faith some days before the end. Well tough luck! Close but no cigar! I bet you think every chap who's disbelieved Cleve should get free physical copies of Grimoire too, don't ya?

Trotsky

Arcane

Yes Trump supporters who voted Hillary just wanted to hedge their bets if Trump won then great if he didn't then so what they knew Hillary would win all along.

By that logic they were on the right side of history either way but retreating from battle at a crucial phase of the war is unacceptable and warrants court martial.

Cool name

Arcane
Yes Trump supporters who voted Hillary just wanted to hedge their bets if Trump won then great if he didn't then so what they knew Hillary would win all along.

By that logic they were on the right side of history either way but retreating from battle at a crucial phase of the war is unacceptable and warrants court martial.
or maybe they were answering the poll honestly instead of treating this like a funny internet game to 'win', and genuinely believed evil would triumph. they didn't retreat, they kept fighting despite believing the chances of victory were slim

in the end there was only one vote that truly mattered, and some "who do u think will most likely win" rpg codex poll was not it.

perhaps the reason it is mostly foreigners putting emphasis on the poll is that they didn't get to participate in the real vote

DU was right to unjail these people, even if I believe an Australian (descended from convicts) has no business deciding on the imprisonment of Americans

Trotsky

Arcane
I'm sympathetic but we gamble all the time on the codex. This was a major turning point in history type event. They wagered their credibility & lost like all the Hillary cucks.

Last edited:

corvus

Arcane

I want to agree, but I also really want the ability to fire people. MAGA badges for the Americans on the front lines!

Cool name

Arcane

I want to agree, but I also really want the ability to fire people. MAGA badges for the Americans on the front lines!
I understand where you're coming from, but think on this: could you really stomach using the "you're fired" button for temporary pleasure, knowing it was made in Australia?

once you do that, you're on a slippery slope towards even greater evils like eating Oreos.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
The Unstumpable One, the God-Emperor, President-Inevitable Trump is upon you, dear leftists. Save your tears for when they're really needed. :smug:

DarkUnderlord I'm betting all of my Brofists as of 11:59pm on election night on Trump. I need to win back some of the 25,000 Brofists I lost thanks to that damn Mongolian.

Still waitin' on those Brofists, all 35,800 of them.

Yep.

At this point DarkUnderlord has reneged on the bet, in addition to having subsequently removed the Brofist display from users' in-thread profiles panes and diluted them with tiny, cancerous Reddit memes.

SAD!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
The Unstumpable One, the God-Emperor, President-Inevitable Trump is upon you, dear leftists. Save your tears for when they're really needed. :smug:

DarkUnderlord I'm betting all of my Brofists as of 11:59pm on election night on Trump. I need to win back some of the 25,000 Brofists I lost thanks to that damn Mongolian.

Yep.

At this point DarkUnderlord has reneged on the bet, in addition to having subsequently removed the Brofist display from users' in-thread profiles panes and diluted them with tiny, cancerous Reddit memes.

SAD!

I put all my brofists on Trump too by the way..

http://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/donald-trump-discuss-111.101527/page-361#post-4434533

copx. said:
I bet all my brofists on Trump. Not because I am sure that he will win, but because it is the right thing to do.

.. and yet I am in cuck jail. DorkOvenlord needs to be gassed!
rating_racist.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member

Yep.

SAD!
I'm not sure I ever agreed on the bets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom