Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

ironyuri

Ok niggahs: Please stop fucking crafting.

There are 4 caws and 14~ .223 pistols in the trash box.

If you're crafting tier-3 / 4 that uses high grade steel or other mats, then putting them in the fucking junk box: stop crafting and leave it to Kalin and I.

If you're fucking wasting shit that costs money to get mats, because you want specials, then go farm mats and let crafter builds craft the shit. Since we have to fucking dismantle it later. Fucking dumb shit.

kryminator

Augur
Ok niggahs: Please stop fucking crafting.

There are 4 caws and 14~ .223 pistols in the trash box.

If you're crafting tier-3 / 4 that uses high grade steel or other mats, then putting them in the fucking junk box: stop crafting and leave it to Kalin and I.

If you're fucking wasting shit that costs money to get mats, because you want specials, then go farm mats and let crafter builds craft the shit. Since we have to fucking dismantle it later. Fucking dumb shit.

Is there any difference between crafter builds and not crafetr builds when it comes to crafting the shit? Or only thing You need is bleuprint knowledge?

All those weapons were crafted by char knowing the blueprints, all ingredients except about 50 metal parts were bought/crafted by me on purpose because I didnt wanted to waste Machete caps and resources for my craft tests. And yes, I wanted to craft -ap .223 pistol/Caws. I put regular weapons into junk box so someone who is able do dismantle them could reclaim high grade steel and metal parts. Special ones were put in lockers in SF or bunker.

ironyuri

Is there any difference between crafter builds and not crafetr builds when it comes to crafting the shit? Or only thing You need is bleuprint knowledge?

No difference. Except the savings of allocating points elsewhere.

The main difference is: I check all the lockers to determine what's being used/no longer being used/ what we're running short on.

I then empty trash, dismantle everything, put mats where they need to go and do bulk craftings of stuff that we're short on unless i haven't eaten a BP for it.

If crafting is just done without replenishing mats to create, for example, 20 .223 pistols, 6 of which will be used, that's a lot of mats taken, none replaced all to get 6 pistols that aren't necessarily going to be used by regulars.

Atm: Most used items are still AR, FN FAL, Metal Mk2, Jet/Buffout/Nuka/Cigarettes/Super Stims, 14 mm Pistol, Plasma Rifle/Laser Rifle, Pulse Pistol.

The main reason I was trash talking about crafting is this: tier3/4 requires LARGE quantities of metal parts. Metal parts are always in short supply. The more parts used in less useful items, the less available for more useful items = shortfall in equipment = shortfall in ability to replenish mats because we have to buy weapons to go farming, etc etc.

When it gets to the point of crafting combat armours and avenger miniguns/p90cs/xle rifles then we're really talking even more mats used.

Meanwhile the amount of junk/metal tubes is immaterial because they are used in far lower quantities than metal parts. Basically this: if metal parts are under 200~, don't do a mass crafting til we can restock up to 500~. Because as new tech unlocks, we'll only be able to keep up if we already have mats stored.

haraw

Educated
We moved all the blueprints from sf to bunker with joe. Bunker is closer to npcs who buys all those redundant BPs. You can sell five BPs per character and reward is tied to item tier, for example one laser rifle BP is worth 4k caps and 8k exp, and plasma pistol 1k caps and 2k exp. Finally a meaning for rippers' BP existence!

ironyuri

Apologize for my absence, dudes. Should be on more regularly beginning Monday if any of you guys are still around.

I've been so busy with work that I have not been able to play much at all. I'll try to get on if you're back CJP.

haraw

Educated
Same here, been occupied by some RL:popamole: so haven't had much time. Could come by at the weekend tho in the evening. kryminator still playing?

kryminator

Augur
Yes. I wasnt playing recently but in general I'm still playing (didnt stop playing totally). I should be online today at 21 or 22 server time.

haraw

Educated
18-03-2015

FEATURES:

• Implemented auction:
  • Player can access auction interface using dialog with FLC managers.
  • Player can put unlimited amount of items to auction.
  • Yet no ability to choose amount to sell/buy for stackable items.
  • To put item on auction player must pay fee, which is 20% from total cost.
  • To buy/sell item from auction player must have caps in inventory or on bank balance or mixed.
  • Auction interface created by GZA.

CHANGES:
  • Meeting other players while travelling on wm disabled for loners without any stuff in inventory.

FIXES:
  • Fixed lockpicking cars with electronic locks. Now message with passcode will be displayed properly.
  • Fixed healer perk. Now each perk level will always add 10hp at the end of healing calculation.

All tech will be unlocked right after update.

Run Updater

Good time to get back. Might finally find something decent from dungs now that the tech is in the end.

EDIT: oh and i noticed that my caps were gone from my locker. I hope that they at least went for some good hookers and drugs:obviously:

Last edited:

Redeye

Arcane
Just logged back in.

I have no interest in Fonline2, but maybe I will sell everything to buy landmines.

One last trollapalooza!

If anyone has base access, invite SwinglineRed so I can loot the Machete Squad corpse.

or not

Anyone up for Fonline Reloaded?
I might get back into that after finishing the new Tactics campaign.

Redeye

Arcane
Boring boring boring

Still, in a month or so...

There will be enough of everything to do everything.

Then the fire.

Redeye

Arcane
Ok fuckers, no point in doing anything in FO2.

I have a ghost network (complete!) in FOnline Reloaded, in case anyone wants free and easy starting/setup/etc. so they can enjoy the last 1.5-2 months before WIPE. Then all dies and fuckitall.

This way there is no commitment, no grinding, no hoarding. Only slaying and trolling.

Just PM me and I will add you.
(The loot is in one of the maps in the box by the refrigerator in Santa's Scraphouse, not in the 100+ other maps. I was too lazy to spread it around).

-Redeye

PS: I did not even bother to make a faction, so we can make it with any name we agree upon, unless you want to work for Santa (TOOTB).

PPS: I have 4 -5+ million caps, so shit won't be a problem unless you want implanted uber fighters.

Redeye

Arcane
Let's see how many people we can get.

General notes:

1. For orientation, check the wiki to see how FO:Reloaded is different from FOnline 2.
Read the forum to get the RULES - FO:Reloaded is super strict about violations and may fuck a whole faction and its assets for sploit/cheats done by just one person.

2. Let's see if we can get a good name for our faction. Check the forum

3. Once I give access to the Stash, don't waste the materials on crafting bullshit- we have tons of basic gear, and even plenty of good stuff (but no T4).

4. I originally had a different plan but have nowhere near enough time to complete it. Read the "Wasteland Bulletins" in Wasteland News on the forum for an idea of what was planned. It was December 2016 when I dreamed that shit up.

5. If we don't get enough people to TC, we can still terrorize. At risk of bans, we could even use companions/mercs to target hexes with area weapons to get around the rules/hardcoding vs. mercs/companions attacking Players.

6. Nothing matters : WIPE is in 1.5-2 months. This campaign all about endgame fuckery.

-Redeye

PS: Has anyone seen St. Toxic recently?

Redeye

Arcane
WIPE in Fonline Reloaded is Tomorrow or The Next Day.

I have scienced almost everything, and loaded up the vehicles with gear to try player-driven events for various kind of weapons.

There are *many* crafting materials at Santa's Workshop.
Also there is no way I will have time to move the 16-20k Chemical Components and ~15K Electronic Parts from my collection points... need super help to make that shit into drugs and ammo in time for WIPE MADNESS.
Also no way I can sell all the stuff I set aside for trading.

Also the 2000-3000 uraniums would take forever to turn into Enriched Uranium, and then a huge amount of time to turn that shit into Plasma Grenades and MFC.

Maybe I should just make a museum with my rares/weird things lit with the dozens of flares I have accumulated.

Just not enough time to do a player-driven Wipe Madness.

If anyone wants to try screwing around in Fonline Reloaded EndTimes, I could turn my alts into Level Books to speed things along.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom