Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Codex Machete Squad: FOnline 2 Clan Thread

ironyuri

Welcome to the FOnline 2 Kool Kodex Klub*
r5EtxG4.jpg

Contents of this thread:

0. House rules.

1. Kodex Klan Updates & News.

2. Relevant (IMPORTANT) links to FOnline 2 wiki & forums.

3. List of Kodex Klan members (forum names followed by character names.)

4. Links to build guides and build guides.

0. House Rules :
  • a) This thread will be (for the most part) kept up-to-date by myself (ironyuri) and Kalin, if you wish to add any information or llinks to the OP, please PM Kalin or I, rather than cluttering thread with irrelevant posts.
  • b) Kalin and I will manage the formation of and disseminate information about the Kool Kodex Klub.
  • c) The Kodex Kool Klub and this thread will be run as a benevolent dictatorship, with some semblance of democracy.
  • d) Read all pertinent information and links to FOnline 2 wiki and forums relating to character builds and necessary quests for new characters. If everyone learns the basics of builds and contributing effectively then things will run more smoothly.
  • e) Character builds are not set in stone, embellishments are necessary and encouraged as neither Kalin nor I are experts in the systems (as are some members in other clans), however, the Faction should not have to foot the bill (caps, ammo, skillbooks, equipment) for levelling an unecessarily broken character which won't be able to: run dungeons, effectively contribute after level 26.
  • f) Within reason, the spending of caps (after all faction necessities are lined up) will be open to negotiation among players either in the thread or in-game. Once the faction is created and has the necessary camps (west, north, south, and east) for vehicle and equipment deposit, then all players are encouraged to set up their own tents/bases; buy their own vehicles to make the game as enjoyable for themselves as possible.
  • g) Everyone should contribute in some way to the Kool Klub treasury, however, there will be no set expectations on this.
  • h) As the tech level progresses and rarer equipment is found; any loot found in encounters which multiple members take part in should either be placed in the tier 4 / bottlecap safe, or if a member wants an item for themselves, they should roll for it in game.**
  • i) [Placeholder]

1. Kodex Klan Updates & News.
2. Relevant (IMPORTANT) links to FOnline 2 wiki & forums.
3. List of Kodex Klan members (forum names followed by character names.)

Going forward we will require a Kodex Klan Offizier Korps; as such I nominate Kalin , Turisas , Redeye and St. Toxic as the first to enter those ranks, however, CJP and Eyeball have also made active contributions and should be honoured as well.

• ironyuri (Uranium Yuri; Plutonium Yuri; Ferrous Yuri; FEV Yuri; Radium Yuri).
  • Kalin (Turd Golem; Kalin; Congoid Enricher; Cyber-Negro; Neanderthal; Kwanzu).
  • Redeye (Muleskinner; Old49er; Sidewinder; Swingline Red)
  • Turisas (Panssarikauhu; Panssarinyrkki).
  • Chinese Jetpilot (Chinese JP; Abu Abbas).
  • Eyeball (Scumbag; Sparrow; Shrapnel; Zodney).
  • Zdzisiu (Zdzisiu).
  • Hoaxmetal (Hoaxmetal).
  • St. Toxic (St. Toxic; Max Radl; Ragnar Clint).
  • Luzur (Luzurs).
  • asfasdf (asfasfdf).
  • Jim the Dinosaur (Jim the Dinosaur).
  • The Brazillian Slaughter (BRSlaughter01).
  • kryminator (Smoky Joe).
  • Scrooge (Scrooge).
  • Thor Kaufman (chew).
  • Designated Crafters: Uranium Yuri; Neanderthal; Ragnar Clint/St. Toxic.
4. Links to build guides and build guides.

*Kodex Kool Klan/Klub (Kodex Kurwa Klan?) will not be the in-game faction name. Please PM Kalin and I with suggestions, or discuss in this thread.
**Rolling for an item after a dungeon raid means either roll the dice on the forum as is done in the "beg" thread, or combat roll for it in-game. One member of team punches another (unarmoured) and the highest roll wins, ie. punch 1 = roll for x, punch 2 for y, punch 3 for z. Eliminate one player on each roll (the lowest) until there is a clear winner of the item.
***[Placeholder]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Oh love your OCD Yuri!

And btw, Al-Baghdadi is not my alt. I have just one character.

Norfleet

Ooh, all the information collected in one place. I might get in on this, then. You even covered farming. BUILD MORE FARMS!

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
a) This thread will be (for the most part) kept up-to-date by myself (ironyuri) and Kalin, if you wish to add any information or llinks to the OP, please PM Kalin or I, rather than cluttering thread with irrelevant posts.
b) Kalin and I will manage the formation of and disseminate information about the Kool Kodex Klub.
c) The Kodex Kool Klub and this thread will be run as a benevolent dictatorship, with some semblance of democracy.
d) Read all pertinent information and links to FOnline 2 wiki and forums relating to character builds and necessary quests for new characters. If everyone learns the basics of builds and contributing effectively then things will run more smoothly.
e) Character builds are not set in stone, embellishments are necessary and encouraged as neither Kalin nor I are experts in the systems (as are some members in other clans), however, the Faction should not have to foot the bill (caps, ammo, skillbooks, equipment) for levelling an unecessarily broken character which won't be able to: run dungeons, effectively contribute after level 26.
f) Within reason, the spending of caps (after all faction necessities are lined up) will be open to negotiation among players either in the thread or in-game. Once the faction is created and has the necessary camps (west, north, south, and east) for vehicle and equipment deposit, then all players are encouraged to set up their own tents/bases; buy their own vehicles to make the game as enjoyable for themselves as possible.
g) Everyone should contribute in some way to the Kool Klub treasury, however, there will be no set expectations on this.
h) As the tech level progresses and rarer equipment is found; any loot found in encounters which multiple members take part in should either be placed in the tier 4 / bottlecap safe, or if a member wants an item for themselves, they should roll for it in game.**
i) No using Shoutbox as our personal chat room.

----

I contributed.

Redeye

Arcane
Plenty of crafters already. Go combat!

Also, by December, we will certainly have enough caps saved for some large vehicles, basic base network, and faction registration.

Maybe wait an extra week or 2 to reinforce everything before going TC.

Last edited:

Redeye

Arcane
[*]As at 16/11/14 - 399,700 caps have been contributed towards Faction formation. This number will be updated until the Faction has been formed.
[*]Items or crafting materials needed most in bunker:
[*]Immediate plans for faction formation: Form faction as soon as caps available; set up network of bases (locations will be disclosed via PM), organise dungeon raids.
[/LIST]

I dumped a lot of cords and metal parts at Fuhrerbunker, plus a lot of torn paper, other resources, and some books.
Where do we put mechanical parts/pre-war tech items?
I started putting Tragic Cards in the chest by the SS Caserne (sp?).

Should I just dump the remaining required Faction Formation caps in the safe?
I can do it any time.
We can roll on 17/11.

Redeye

Arcane
So I am going to study now, right, and in a fit of benevolence and charity I decided a few hours ago that I was going to get every shekel in my bank (7k or so... hey I've been away from the game for quite a while and already donated 2k last time I played) and donate to the Codex faction fund, after all, its not like those caps are doing me any good sitting pretty inside some jew's bank stash. I can get more later.

Imagine my surprise when I get to the world map and...

The Furherbunker ins't there. At all.
What the fuck just happened?!
Was our base dismounted or did someone revoke my base access? If so, why?

We should encourage people to make tent networks too, good for dropping around with cars.

I just checked, base is still there.
PM Iron Yuri/Kalin for a fix.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Machete Rape Squad is a retarded name, unless you want everyone to think it's a PKer clan.

Norfleet

Well, that's certainly a possibility. I mean, if you WANT to be a machete rape squad...I know I've certainly named clan-things like that before in other games...we definitely killed people, though.

The alternative is to go the opposite way...I once created a fearsome band named...Sparkle Motion. Because sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion. Mostly, I named it that so I could use that line constantly.

Redeye

Arcane
Well, it is an amusing 1-note concept. (Machete Rape Gang)

What else to call it?

Filthy Hobbitses?

What would look cool when it flashes across the top of the screen as a global message?

"x" is/are seizing "y". "z" Time Remaining.

So what shall it be?

Kodex Trolls? ITZ? Liberal Crime Squad? Spearchucking Aborigines? Militant Transsexuals? "A Tribe of Goths"?

Manboons? Vault Cleve? The Ronin Union? The Illuminati? Unaussprechlichen Kulten? Soviet Paratroopers?

Flower Children? DoomBots? Skynet? The Filth? The GWAR Marching Band?

Any more ideas?

Vote?

Norfleet

Filthy Hobbitses sounds good. It's a sufficiently whimsical name that I could get behind that. I am fond of names that imply whimsy and silliness, then going and being totally SERIOUS BUSINESS.

ironyuri

Machete Rape Squad has been Kalin's dream since we first embarked on our FOnline 2 love affair. And for the sake of my Swedish m8, I must support the name even if I would prefer something alternative myself.

also this:

AkRiN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Yes, Machete Rape Squad is the only way to go. And fuck all concerns about political correctness and being seen as PK. In Fonline everyone is a PK.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
In before it turns out that one of Fonline2 admins is SJW and ding dong bans everyone from the rape squad D:

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
I dunno feel a bit uncomfortable being part of something that's labeled "rape squad" :oops:

But then again I'm busy playing WoW anyway so yeeehaaaw

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom