Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
hoverdog said:
Pelvis seems to be absent for almost a month, i say we boot him and install oscar as his replacement
Seconded.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
As luck would have it, pelvis is on steam right now. We've agreed to play the match tomorrow, sunday the 9th at 11pm CET

[edit]

After further discussion we're playing RIGHT NAOW! Soon as Pelvis reinstalls java.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Berekän is on my friends list in LoL. I'll probably see him within the next few days so we can play our match

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Warsaw Pakt got tastefully raped by both Onward Fobs and Nuffle. The match included such cunning plays as four double skulls (including skulls rerolled to skulls), three out of three failed loners, at least one failed bonehead/really stupid/wild animal per turn, and so on, and so on.
Two marauders are retiring, with -ST and -MV.
at least Dubcek the troll got MVP and Guard.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
hoverdog said:
Warsaw Pakt got tastefully raped by both Onward Fobs and Nuffle. The match included such cunning plays as four double skulls (including skulls rerolled to skulls), three out of three failed loners, at least one failed bonehead/really stupid/wild animal per turn, and so on, and so on.
Two marauders are retiring, with -ST and -MV.
at least Dubcek the troll got MVP and Guard.

TL;DR version: A triumph of Strategy, Tactics, and a wee bit of Luck.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Not really looking forward to warsaw pakt :P He's got 60-70k winnings every match, and hasa claw+block chaos ogre. shit's gonna be painful, mang.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Yeah, excellent, keep up the good pace! And that little synopsis sounded quite amusing.

GD Kingcomrade Open League - is that it? Can't apply to join or anything

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Ulminati said:
Not really looking forward to warsaw pakt :P He's got 60-70k winnings every match, and hasa claw+block chaos ogre. shit's gonna be painful, mang.
No worries. Bierut spends most of his time on trimming his moustache, Khruschev can't stand up and Dubcek is really stupid.

GD Kingcomrade Open League - is that it? Can't apply to join or anything
Demnogonis opened an open league in our previous group, so I deemed mine unnecessary.

//edit: stupid fumbbl decided for me that i should buy a reroll rather than any benchplayers, so now I have 11 players including a goblin and a niggled marauder :x :x :x

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom