Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I suspect gremlins.

@GarfunkeL - I'm ready to play when You are.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Now that was *fun*

The dice gods were definitely against me for most of the game, plus I made a few tactical fumbles. Near the end of 2nd round, my Norse finally earned their pay by causing immense hurt to the goblins and rats - though the bastards still won 2-0.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Undead Phoenix has been internetless for quite a while, so I say he loses his matches till he's back, no use waiting.

the pelvis knot vs ulminati match, though, is a serious fucking disgrace. come on faggots, you're playing the damned match for over a month! :x

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
What a nightmare of a game. I got my Block Troll killed (good thing the Apo worked - though the Troll still spent 60% of the game outside the pitch), my Tackle Blitzer niggled and my Wrestle Linerat -MA'd!

In return my players only caused 1 KO. Thanks, Nuffle.

Still managed to win due to really bad luck in passing and catching rolls made by Garfunkel's team and my Goblins' suicidal maneuvers - for which they payed heavily in blood. But hey, this is Blood Bowl after all.

I will be in the sick bay, nursing my poor, poor rats...

Anyway, thanks for the game, GarfunkeL.

EDIT: Yes, it would be great if the long-waiting matches were played and the league could move on!

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
GarfunkeL said:
Also, teams that need to play ASAP as you are seriously lagging behind:

Kodex Kamikazes Klub
Dodge Like a Dwarf

Would like to end my match but I can't contact with Undead Phoenix :/

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Yeah, if UD is seriously been without internet for a month and apparently isn't coming back any time soon, you should get a forfeit-victory or something. Just so we can keep the ball rolling.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
hoverdog said:
Undead Phoenix has been internetless for quite a while, so I say he loses his matches till he's back, no use waiting.
+1 to what hoverdog and GarfunkeL already said.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Well, I'd love to play more and get more experience with other teams. So I guess I can create a new team for that? Or would it have to be my old Norse-team?

1274779873_cleavage-parrot.gif

oscar

Arcane
Hey, I'd love to get in on this. What division should I create my team for? And I don't have to download Steam do I? :/

League for the codex league. Well that one is going on right now, we'll see what kind of teams we allow next season, fresh or ones with some experience.

You don't need steam, you just click play and it downloads the client. It's easy and there's no BS involved.

Would it make any sense to create another, free-for-all style codex league where anybody can play anybody, so people could get to play more? Among codexers I mean, obviously you can always play FUMBBL.

oscar

Arcane
Alright I'm in, playing orcs. Played my first game but ot beaten pretty handily by Skaven. Managed to kill two of his players and made twice as much money as him though :D

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Pelvis seems to be absent for almost a month, i say we boot him and install oscar as his replacement

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom