Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Using the correct number of a's doesn't require you to press the button for ¨ ;)

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Holy shit, first game without two permanent injuries :D

I lost, but whatever. My dudes survived for once.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
@GarfunkeL

Please tell me when are You available for a game. I need to make some arrangements to find some time to play the match, so the sooner I know my options, the better. ;)

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
@GarfunkeL

It seems we have a 2-hour difference, which could prove to be a problem, so let's make sure that's really the case.

It's around 7:20 p.m. when I'm writing this. What time does it show for You?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
So, we actually have a 1-hour difference. Good.
Right now, Friday after 6 p.m. is looking as the most probable time for me to be able to play. If there's a chance for an earlier day, I'll notify You as soon as I know via a PM.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
@GarfunkeL

I'm ready to play our match, but we'd have to start within next two hours. Send me a PM or answer here. I'll keep checking the boards.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
Unfortunately I lost Internet at my house, writing this from the uni atm. Might be up to two weeks until we get a new ISP up & running. BUT - if we can lock down a certain day and time, I can bring my laptop to uni and then play. Unless the firewall blocks FUMBLL but it's worth a try. How does saturday work for you?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
I'll probably be playing Cyanide Blood Bowl match against Demnogonis on Saturday, but other than that I should be available. What time do You have in mind?

I am also willing to wait until Your connection problem gets sorted out - no pressure - whatever works best for You.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Apparently Undead Phoenix is ignoring me, my last two PM's to him got no answer :(

DakaSha

Arcane
so i want to get back into this and i have no idea where to start xD

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Berekän said:
Apparently Undead Phoenix is ignoring me, my last two PM's to him got no answer :(
It seems like he has internet connection problems. He hasn't logged in to Steam for over two weeks now.

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I should have internet up&running at home on next Tuesday, so mind if we wait until that? We could try to arrange the game on either Tuesday or Wednesday evening.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Looks good. I should be available in of these days, but can't say which one just yet - we'll arrange the details later.

Dead State Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Wow. Codex Blood Ballers seem to be cursed. So many hardware failures (PCs and now even cars) and Internet issues.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom