Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex FUMBBL league?

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
By the way, when can you play? ;)

RIGHT NOW :D

I'll go online on Steam. As long as I'm online there today, I can play!

Hunger grows as you're eating, eh?

Anyway it seems our schedules aren't that compatible today, I have ran into a lot of incomprehensible bureaucratic BS which has delayed fucking everything.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I was trying to get a game in for weeks while pelvis was masturbating. Now I'm in a rough patch with work.

He'll have to contact me with times he can play and I'll try to clear an evening for it. If he even bothers reading this thread. far as I can tell he's made no attempts to contact me in this thread, via KKKodex messages on steam or on fumbbl. In fact, according to fumbbl, he was last seen 8 days ago.

Pelvis Knot

Cipher
I was Internetless since last thursday - I'll be available tomorrow and Sunday, say when you want to play.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I've a date sunday.

Tomorrow, saturday the 27th of august. 19:00 BBTime (That is the same timezone as Paris, Copenhagen, Berlin and Stockholm). Unles sI hear otherwise, I'll assume you're ok with this time.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Another game, another death. That's a minimum of two permanent injuries per game for me - one death per game and one permanent wound.

At least one of my two remaining blitzers rolled a double so he now has guard. Next match, four journeymen will assist me. This is getting a bit too familiar.

Blood and thunder! Some beaten up elves, some unstoppable Two-Headed goblin action, a successful pass once again by nomask and almost a last-turn completion for TD. +AG marauder for me, too. 2-0, GG WP Grunker.

Undeadphoenix, Berakan, how's your match coming up?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Guys, new rule! the goal of this tourney will be to have grunker fielding 11 journeymen!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh shit, yeah, sorry. Mico my man - when can you play! I can play the whole weekend pretty much whenever you prefer (teacher's weekend at the folk high school).

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
How about tomorrow morning? We would have to start early enough to finish before noon, as I'm leaving around 1-2 pm, never to be seen again*.

* this weekend

Well I've PM'd both Undeadphoenix and Berakan and it seems Berakan's in space or something, dead maybe. I'm not too eager to call it conceded since that fucks up SPP and money generation.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I think I just saw Berakan post in another thread... Didn't I?

Anyway, if all goes according to plan I'll be playing Mico tonight.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
So, what's with calling me Berakan? :lol:

Anyway, I've had a busy time, I spent a week out of home and when I return my connection's not working, so here I am, with a new ISP and ready to fight.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I'm ready to play now, old man. Game name: potato.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom