Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Codex EU4 MP game - new game thread

Krash

Arcane
well shiet. You're pretty needed on the front. Should we postpone until after the holidays?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Im opposed to postponing, raw is an off and on player anyway. Besides Reject said hes joining us today so he may want to sub, and even if not Muscovy is on the fringe and AI can handle it pretty well as far as conquering the hordes is concerned.

Krash

Arcane
Welp, almost half of our playerbase ended either not showing, or having to leave, some with good excuses and some not. This is pretty disappointing since it makes it harder to create a big web of alliances and balance each-other out.

Session ended with huge punitive war of France and Ottomans against PLC (still ongoing) because the latter are expanding like mad into HRE. Trashtalk and diplomacy soon to be included in this thread.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
2013-12-22_00001.jpg

Save

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/37649191/Codex S2E3.eu4

kris

Arcane
Sick. Yeah I was sick and so was Denmark. These were the sick years.

A Denmark under religious troubles and many nationalities was not content with that as problem. Nope, the kind died and a regency council took care of things. Cocks. Most of the army was disbanded to make way for mercenaries and a long period of stamping out rebellions started. It was on the edge for a long time, in particular when 30k rebels came up in Holstein, treathening to divide the kingdom. By then the new king grew old enough, only to die 4 years later for no particular reason. couple that with people skygazing for comets most of the time made this into some joke. But I did integrate the rest of Livonia and Oldenburg.

I would be worried about Polish and French warmongers, but it is not like I could do anything about them.

kris

Arcane
Also, checking the save as I was AWOL the last 1.5 hours I noticed that the AI managed to take 4 more loans. :killit:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Russia was slightly worse off initially. 65 loans or something?
*cough* damn kazar *cough*

really, don't go fighting the hordes before 1600 or so. they regenerate manpower more quickly than you can dispatch their armies. and even if you manage to take their land, it's worthless sunni, that you can't convert without RI and is just causing unrest.
i have learned my lesson and will instead invade the viking homesteads with flying banners and to the tune of trumpets sounding the glory of the motherland.

Last edited:

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Sorry, forgot all about it and went to do my laundry. Guess we're not playing, seeing as no one's in the group chat?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom