Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grand Strategy Codex EU4 MP game - new game thread

kris

Arcane
All four nations I mentioned are avaiable. If I am in I can choose whichever creates the best balance.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Why the rest of people has not picked a nation yet. Guys its coming need to decide.

CrimsonAngel RedScum Reject_666_6 kris yeye raw Muty Chef_Hathaway The Brazilian Slaughter

Sorry bro, like I said I already got the good internet (10mpbs baby!) but I am currently using a shitty CCE notebook with a atom processor and 1024x600 resolution, without a monitor I can't even play goddamn Darkest Hour, much less EUIV.

By january I might be available.

Jungle barbarian savages never change eh.

Sranchammer

Arcane
Vatnik
Just to let anyone know. Austria declares the Germanic states closed off by those outside the Empire. All those who violate our prohibition will suffer the most horrendous of repercussions. No Jews (except women) or Muslims allowed, either

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Just to let anyone know. Austria declares the Germanic states closed off by those outside the Empire. All those who violate our prohibition will suffer the most horrendous of repercussions. No Jews (except women) or Muslims allowed, either

In real games with real nations being the emperor can be a real pain in the ass and super threatening. Better practice for 3 front war.

Krash

Arcane
Yes, it's almost necessary to have some friendly HRE nation like Brandenburg to do some of the heavy military lifting.

Nations we still need someone to play (I think): Castille, England, Poland. Optional but cool: Burgundy, Sweden, Brandenburg

Krash

Arcane
Just saw Reject wants Brandenburg, so you have a potential ally. Sounds like some fun coop will be going on.

Whoever picks Poland will be in for some scary shit. BB wants teutonic order, Muscovy will be coming for lithunania, and maybe ottos will nibble at Romanian lands in the south. Prolly should be played by an experienced player

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
I claim the Manchus for great Chinese Glory! Or, you know, any country that's remotely needed to keep the balance of power in Europe.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Oh good to see you back mate! But alas dont think we can spare nations for Asia. Mamluks perhaps if we get overcrowded in western Europe. But come,w e welcome with open arms.

yeye

Augur
I'll grab whatever seems needed at the time. Not sure I'll be able to play this Sunday so it's better if I don't take up a nation slot and then end up not showing up.

kris

Arcane
How do you go on about this?

i might be in as Sweden/Hansa/Venice/Portugal.

Add me on steam and pass very strict qualification procedure including anal exam. No actually just add me on steam and be on time.

I think I sent a friend request to the correct Malakal. My account name is "sendarien". Had to reinstall steam for some reason.

CrimsonAngel

Prophet
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I don't know what nation to pick. What would be a good one that is needed all the ones that interest me are gone. I am still up for the game, but non of the ohter nations have a massive interest to me.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I claim the Manchus for great Chinese Glory! Or, you know, any country that's remotely needed to keep the balance of power in Europe.

Add me on steam and pass very strict qualification procedure including anal exam. No actually just add me on steam and be on time.

I think I sent a friend request to the correct Malakal. My account name is "sendarien". Had to reinstall steam for some reason.

My nick on steam is Malakal and my avatar is the yellow sign. Add me.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

My nick on steam is Malakal and my avatar is the yellow sign. Add me.

There are literally 0 malakal's with a yellow sign. Added the one from the RPGcodex group, my nick is the stupid chinese text.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom