Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

A horse of course

It makes sense even TotP

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I didn't know it was tonight. Assumed maybe Friday or Saturday. Anyways, just got home, logged in, a million people in UT, tried joining server and connection rejected. Because I joined just as it was over. And I mean must have been the ending credits. Such a bummer, man.

Bruticis

CreamyBlood when you record tonight's UT match spectate from first person pls.
You can't spectate from first person and if you can, I seriously asked you 30+ times how to do so. I even tried the binding command. You seriously picked the worst game on the face of this fucking earth to stream.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
You can't spectate from first person and if you can, I seriously asked you 30+ times how to do so. I even tried the binding command. You seriously picked the worst game on the face of this fucking earth to stream.
I didn't pick it this time!

Bruticis

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Behindview 0 either bound to a key or entered in console didn't work for you? Always has for me. Worst that happened was some bug on certain headshots, but I think that got patched out (even if not, specfix fixed it). Someone made a fancy severside spectator mod with all the omg MLG esportz spectating features you could want too, xc spec or something, but I've never used it.

OK! I still love you bro but UT is shit.
Cancer.

Games are meant to be played or collected in steam libraries, not watched by a bunch of tards. Though I will admit that UT is only good for 1v1 on a select few maps or with a mutator removing either shieldbelt or armour to prevent the unstoppable doublearmour 1v1 rapetrain.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
iirc the item spawn rates alone already make Q3A significantly better than UT for 1v1. Even I'll admit that.

I still prefer UT for just about any game with more than 2 players though.

Menckenstein

iirc the item spawn rates alone already make Q3A significantly better than UT for 1v1. Even I'll admit that.

I still prefer UT for just about any game with more than 2 players though.
UT is mashed potato slow imo, hate UT CTF

Menckenstein

No, it's just Q3 is toooo faaaast.
TXe0MFe.jpg

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Banned in CDS again :|
1 kwietnia 2015
20:02 - товарищ евдк: "another 1.000 ethnic czechs from ukraine asking for repatriation"
20:02 - товарищ евдк: FUCK
20:02 - Bruticis: 1,000
20:02 - Bruticis: http://cdn.steamcommunity.com/economy/emoticon/llama
20:05 - kony: is ur mom one of them
20:06 - Bruticis: ah shit
20:06 - Bruticis: ice burn
20:06 - You have been banned from the chat by товарищ евдк.

Don Peste

Arcane
What if you can rearrange Bruticis' words to get the correct combination of the Steam code for the game he is sloowly giving away in the beg thread?

BTW is he the new Beg Auditor?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom