Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

idriveabucket

Novice
What's the PW to the group?

thesoup

Arcane
filedetails
BD2E1831DA566A0270B3963C1409195988ACAE35

Bruticis

Mencky wins a great victory for America. Enjoy your amazing prizes, you earned it.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
This video just made me remember how awesome UT Classic is. That music, the sounds, the one liners. Rocks hard baby.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
You don't fit in because the doorway is too narrow for your chair, we're working on it...

INCLUSION.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
17:00 - WEEDLORD CHEETO: god the Realms of Arkania music is annoying
17:00 - WEEDLORD CHEETO: WHY IS IT JUST A FIVE-SECOND LOOP
17:01 - Menckenstein: because piece of shit game
17:01 - Menckenstein: oh yeah
17:01 - Menckenstein: i said it
17:02 - WEEDLORD CHEETO: (he cackled, fist in the air, as he returned to playing the latest Valve hat simulator)
17:02 - Menckenstein: No he did this
You have been kicked from the chat by Menckenstein.

Yes, the Codex Popamole Squad has reached the point of kicking people for playing RPGs. The traitors are in our midst, gentlemen. :decline:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
17:02 - WEEDLORD CHEETO: (he cackled, fist in the air, as he returned to playing the latest Valve hat simulator)

Yes, the Codex Popamole Squad has reached the point of kicking people for playing RPGs. The traitors are in our midst, gentlemen. :decline:

It's true. Skyway was even made moderator after he lost 0/8 in CoD.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver

:butthurt:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Yep. Admins are a bunch of Watchtards, that's what. It doesn't matter that I often played EYE or KF with bros from the chat and was one of those who were keeping the chat alive. What matters is that I made a little joke, hurting CDS' prestige and admins got totally butthurt :lol:
derp.jpg

Don Peste

Arcane
L4D? Are you doing versus there? I have almost no one to play with at CDS.
We play CS:GO and L4D2, campaigns and versus. A few costume maps too, like Helm's Deep.
If you join one of our games, use the clan tag or say you want to join KS, because we use to voteban people just for fun.
We are quite a bunch of haters, campers and trolls. :troll:
And democratic nazis.

I was thinking you could simply add me to friendlist and I'd join your games occasionaly. I don't join clans and I'm not in a habit of using any prefixes to my nickname.
marlo-the-wire.gif

Bruticis

You'd think after being kicked at least a thousand times (pretty sure I kicked you daily for the past year) you'd get the hint that no one likes you. You're a passive/aggressive whack job who happens to be a gimp with terrible taste in games. (PS I liked you until you removed me from your friend list and now I hate you.)

MetalCraze

Arcane
No, thanks. I don't want to be a part of the circlejerk CDS became.

I find it funny how every time somebody is exiled from CDS he always makes posts like "Meh! I left of my own free will"

Maybe you should join Ulminati in his heroic anti-CDS underground resistance

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
No, thanks. I don't want to be a part of the circlejerk CDS became.

I find it funny how every time somebody is exiled from CDS he always makes posts like "Meh! I left of my own free will"

Maybe you should join Ulminati in his heroic anti-CDS underground resistance
So you're going to twist my own words to defend yourself and CDS?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom