Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

MetalCraze

Arcane
CDS Army of Decline

rCCti.jpg

Left to right: anus_pounder (tranny), yours truly (tranny), Twinkle (furry) and Renegen (tranny) declining gaming by playing the multiplayer Oblivion

Bruticis

You left out a pic of your most sexy character, me. How quickly you abandon me when I have to walk away for a mere 2 hours.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
So you've all moved away from ME3 MP? Probably not gonna play during the week but there's a weekend event coming up, might play if it's interesting.

Obligatory Fuck Steam :rpgcodex:

Bruticis

I bet the reason you left me out of the pic was because of my shoes....Guys, it's the shoes, isn't?
E5lOw.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I was actually kicked from the Codex Diversity Squad. ;_;

Probably because I don't play any multi-player games....

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
I wonder what are the other possible causes

Bruticis

I was actually kicked from the Codex Diversity Squad. ;_;

Probably because I don't play any multi-player games....
You're still with us in spirit. I don't think a day goes by without something saying something about Jaesun, the bro (usually preceded or followed by numerous words that are too immoral for me to retype here).

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
The Diversity in CDS refers to the many ways in which we insult each other:

Sexual preference, physical appearance, mental capacity, body odor, sexual dysfunction, mental or physical disability, ethnic background, skin tone, country of origin, gaming ability, games library, penchant for eating pubic hair and cutting the names of the original pokemon into your penis with the lid of a sardine can... the list goes on and on.

True Diversity©

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Yeah someone invited me a while back, so I joined. Then one day I logged onto STEAM and it said I was kicked heh. I don't play any multi-player games so it wasn't a big deal (which I assume was the point of this group). Since we already have the RPG Codex group already on STEAM.

Bruticis

Yeah someone invited me a while back, so I joined. Then one day I logged onto STEAM and it said I was kicked heh. I don't play any multi-player games so it wasn't a big deal (which I assume was the point of this group). Since we already have the RPG Codex group already on STEAM.
It started that way but it's evolved to a much higher level now. We're basically solving the worlds problems, one mole at a time now.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
We invite hot celebrity babes to come dance in their birthday suits for us in CDS, they always oblige.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom