Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWLAN'time

stabby

Learned
Well, I see where this thread is going, so I'm just going to pop in to voice my opinion on the matter:

Feel free to take your time Hoverdog, there's no rush.
:troll:

... seriously guys, Patience is a virtue. So what if some of us have Viking Rape & a Last Place finish waiting for us with the new match day, there's no reason to rush the poor guy.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
It was our first game, and it was the first time my boys meet stabby 's girls.
They look 19 and my boys were 30s but it's cool. Love transcends all. And we have a motorbike.
Gently, Ky Kiske took one of their hands and slammed her hard on the floor. While she's down, 7 other men surrounded the downed girl and waited for the signal, each eyeing one section of her erogenous area. They all slammed their heels together in a climax of sado-masochism unseen before in Blood Bowl league. She died happy (I hope.)

Humppaleka

Cipher
Dunno, hit me up on steam when I'm online and I'll tell you hueheu. If I'm online in the evening (2100-->) I'm usually always up for a game.

stabby

Learned
stabby, when can you play?

Oops, sorry for not getting to you sooner, spent this week mildly concussed after a very civil gentleman was very generous in donating a couple of headbutts while riding on the subway with me.
/Blogdex

Anyhoo, I'm good all day tomorrow and the weekend, and, if that's not possible for you, from Monday I'm free at around 6pm or so onward (guessing that's 8pm for you if my math is right.) Oh, and just to let you know, I've got a AV6 Loli who's just waiting to get the attention of the handsomely hunkalicious Norse boys of yours.

desocupado

Magister
stabby, when can you play?

Oops, sorry for not getting to you sooner, spent this week mildly concussed after a very civil gentleman was very generous in donating a couple of headbutts while riding on the subway with me.
/Blogdex

Anyhoo, I'm good all day tomorrow and the weekend, and, if that's not possible for you, from Monday I'm free at around 6pm or so onward (guessing that's 8pm for you if my math is right.) Oh, and just to let you know, I've got a AV6 Loli who's just waiting to get the attention of the handsomely hunkalicious Norse boys of yours.

I'll look for you on steam tomorrow when I'm home from work. If I don't find you, the weekend is fine.

stabby

Learned
Well, Vikings and Amazons played today, and it good chance to see which AV7 was better: Chainmail Bikinis or Plain Manly Toughness.

The First half went pretty much as you would expect, with the Beerfags receiving and promptly knocking the Lolis out of their way as they went down the pitch. Interestingly enough, the girls weren't dropping over like flies in their usual manner, so they were able to delay the touchdown or a few turnsbut not stop it completely, giving the Norse a 1-0 lead at around turn 5. Now set to receive, the girls' coach wasn't exactly paying attention as the coach nearly forgot to field everyone (read: Fucking Interface hiding people!), quickly followed by discovering that snowy-day means extra failed GFIs after the fact, leaving the Lolis in a bad turnover, with the ball on the left side of the field with no one even close to it. The Beerfags were quick to capitalize and pounce on the ball with their Star +AG & Dodge player, but the half ended with the Lolis regrouping and setting up a good defense, KOing the slippery bugger out in the process, still 1-0 for the Norse.

Now, it was the second half where things started getting interesting, as Nuffle decided to let the Norse star player continue his napping and the Lolis in Space started their tried and true game plan of 'Steal all Their Rerolls and 1D Block the Crap out of Em'!' at the kickoff, leaving the Norse with one reroll for the half as the 'Zons hoarded seven. The ball was kicked deep into their zone, with the combo of Catchers arguing and failing spectacularly to pick it up for a few turns, and the bashing commenced. Lolis were KO'ed, Lolis were thrown out of the pitch and injured, but surprisingly enough the girls were giving it back as the Norse Boys were getting KO'ed & Injured as well. So as the field was beginning to thin out, and there being a distinct lack of Tackle on the Boys' side, the pair of loli Catchers finally got their act together and pushed up the left lane, everyone else dodging around just enough to tie up the Norse to keep the two safe. KO's kept coming on both sides, with the Lolis' drive halted a few yards from the Endzone, the game ending after somewhat of a scramble to retake the ball.

Lolis' lose 1-0, with a surprising lack of a bloodbath (KO's & Injury boxes looked about equal on both sides imo, Loli's just had more chances of waking up), with nothing permanent nor deaths.

Match already uploaded to BBM as well.

desocupado

Magister
Well, Vikings and Amazons played today, and it good chance to see which AV7 was better: Chainmail Bikinis or Plain Manly Toughness.

The First half went pretty much as you would expect, with the Beerfags receiving and promptly knocking the Lolis out of their way as they went down the pitch. Interestingly enough, the girls weren't dropping over like flies in their usual manner, so they were able to delay the touchdown or a few turnsbut not stop it completely, giving the Norse a 1-0 lead at around turn 5. Now set to receive, the girls' coach wasn't exactly paying attention as the coach nearly forgot to field everyone (read: Fucking Interface hiding people!), quickly followed by discovering that snowy-day means extra failed GFIs after the fact, leaving the Lolis in a bad turnover, with the ball on the left side of the field with no one even close to it. The Beerfags were quick to capitalize and pounce on the ball with their Star +AG & Dodge player, but the half ended with the Lolis regrouping and setting up a good defense, KOing the slippery bugger out in the process, still 1-0 for the Norse.

Now, it was the second half where things started getting interesting, as Nuffle decided to let the Norse star player continue his napping and the Lolis in Space started their tried and true game plan of 'Steal all Their Rerolls and 1D Block the Crap out of Em'!' at the kickoff, leaving the Norse with one reroll for the half as the 'Zons hoarded seven. The ball was kicked deep into their zone, with the combo of Catchers arguing and failing spectacularly to pick it up for a few turns, and the bashing commenced. Lolis were KO'ed, Lolis were thrown out of the pitch and injured, but surprisingly enough the girls were giving it back as the Norse Boys were getting KO'ed & Injured as well. So as the field was beginning to thin out, and there being a distinct lack of Tackle on the Boys' side, the pair of loli Catchers finally got their act together and pushed up the left lane, everyone else dodging around just enough to tie up the Norse to keep the two safe. KO's kept coming on both sides, with the Lolis' drive halted a few yards from the Endzone, the game ending after somewhat of a scramble to retake the ball.

Lolis' lose 1-0, with a surprising lack of a bloodbath (KO's & Injury boxes looked about equal on both sides imo, Loli's just had more chances of waking up), with nothing permanent nor deaths.

As I entered the strategy forum, I thought "Oh shit, I forgot to play the BB match! We were supposed to play on the weekend, it's tuesday". Then I saw the thread, and noticed you were the last one to post in it. "He must be posting I didn't show up", and as I was thinking of an apologetic post to write, I start to read your post, and to my surprise, the match already happened. Then I remember it.

Jesus motherfucking christ, I'm too young for Alzheimer's.

EDIT: And today is not tuesday, it's monday.

Country_Gravy

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2

As I entered the strategy forum, I thought "Oh shit, I forgot to play the BB match! We were supposed to play on the weekend, it's tuesday". Then I saw the thread, and noticed you were the last one to post in it. "He must be posting I didn't show up", and as I was thinking of an apologetic post to write, I start to read your post, and to my surprise, the match already happened. Then I remember it.

Jesus motherfucking christ, I'm too young for Alzheimer's.

EDIT: And today is not tuesday, it's monday.

You think that's bad? I had to quit the league in December and I am still following this thread. I have a BB addiction. I think I need to attend a meeting or something.

TripJack

Hedonist
hey guys hows the league goin:dance:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom