Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CODEX BLOOD BOWLAN'time

Humppaleka

Cipher
Yes, my aptly named Rat Ogre Brobang (which I didn't even name myself) was on a complete roll today.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Me and RK47 played. Replay: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3613210/Replay_2013-03-20_16-49-35.db

Intense match. RK47 was very unlucky with his fouls (stun into sent off), but I had no luck with Dorito Keighly at the start of the game - no KOs or injuries in sight, and then I have to use my apoth to keep him in the game. Sweltering Heat sent some important guys out for me, and my Bloodweiser Babe didn't really work at first. On the other hand, Sweltering Heat kicked RK47 in the groin later on, which put me back in a game I was losing. Final score: 2-2.

Permanent casualties include my newly purchased Gutter Runner, and I can't afford another one :M

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Man.... exciting times, unpredictable results everywhere.

caphug.jpg

CK2 Pagan DLC plz :M

RK47

Patron
I so want to play a skaven now. That MA and Mutation is just OP.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron

Yeah yeah, you just wait till you lose all your star players in one game. The sad thing about being Skaven is that you can't use them for all the cool shit they can do, because that puts them in situations where they can be blocked/fouled. Keeping these motherfuckers alive sucks.

I'm playing something with AV9 next season if I don't win.

RK47

Patron
'Something with AV9' - sounds like Jaedar's Lizards, alright. :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Disqualify jaedar for being the power behind the throne :rpgcodex:

i still love you tho, rk-kun, cuz you've got the touch :oops:

Azael

Magister
Wasteland 2
Me and desocupado played:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tn114p1enjisqs9/Replay_2013-03-21_16-01-02.db

It was a p. close match that either of us could have won really. First half was controlled by me, ending a long drive with a touchdown for a 1-0 lead. Second half, Sweltering Heat hit me harder than deso, with five players missing for me (2 from KO's that didn't recover. Bloodweiser Babes too useful.), giving deso a wide open field to score since I was out of two fast players and one big strong mummy to contain him.

Later highlights include deso blitzing with his yeti, only to have my mummy get up and blitz back the next turn, gouging the beast's foul eye out! It looked like I might maybe squeeze out a win, but some derping in placing my ball carrier backfired and deso got the ball back. His hail mary pass down field fehled though and the game ended 1-1. One of my better matches this season I must say. Thanks for the game deso.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
So, hoverdog, I got two guys who leveled before my match against you.

One was my ball-carrier: Gutter Runner with Block and Sure Hands. He now has 3 Strength :smug:

The other was my Stormvermin with AG4. He rolled a double, so you'll either face two claws or a blodging Stormvermin with AG4 :smug:

:smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom